Not sure what to do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
How do I post a video on this site if I have downloaded it on my computer but it is no longer available on you tube. It was an old sermon that I downloaded in 2014 and it has no URL so I cannot paste it on here under the link symbol. When I play it on my lap top it comes up but there is no URL like you see above any video on you tube. I don't know if that makes any sense?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I'm sorry Miss Ruby,I cannot help you! Someone will awaken and help,I just know it! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ummmm...

If it's no longer available on YT, then I think you're outta luck..

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
How do I post a video on this site if I have downloaded it on my computer but it is no longer available on you tube. It was an old sermon that I downloaded in 2014 and it has no URL so I cannot paste it on here under the link symbol. When I play it on my lap top it comes up but there is no URL like you see above any video on you tube. I don't know if that makes any sense?
In order for the one in your PC to be used CC would have to host the video, the same way that YouTube hosts videos. That's a good chunk of size and bandwidth, so not something you're going to see. And it may not even have the software capabilities anyways. If you want to post it here you'll need to upload it to YouTube yourself, then use that link to post it here.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
See Miss Ruby soooooooome information that might be useful! Blessings🌞🌞🌞

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
In order for the one in your PC to be used CC would have to host the video, the same way that YouTube hosts videos. That's a good chunk of size and bandwidth, so not something you're going to see. And it may not even have the software capabilities anyways. If you want to
In order for the one in your PC to be used CC would have to host the video, the same way that YouTube hosts videos. That's a good chunk of size and bandwidth, so not something you're going to see. And it may not even have the software capabilities anyways. If you want to post it here you'll need to upload it to YouTube yourself, then use that link to post it here.

Thanks Sub for your info. I was hoping there would be an easy solution. I will have to go to plan B. I just don't know what it is 😭

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thanks Sub for your info. I was hoping there would be an easy solution. I will have to go to plan B. I just don't know what it is 😭
I am one of the least technical people here, but a labor intensive way may be to video it yourself with your phone, off the laptop while it plays, then download here from your phone. I did a similar thing with my VHS wedding tape.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am one of the least technical people here, but a labor intensive way may be to video it yourself with your phone, off the laptop while it plays, then download here from your phone. I did a similar thing with my VHS wedding tape.
Thanks PennEd,
It is an idea but like you said it is labor intensive. I will have to think about that one but definately a possibility. 😀

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
It's actually not that hard to upload a video to YT. It just requires you create an account (which is also easy). The only thing to bear in mind that YT uses cookies and stores info. If you are fine with that...

If it's the wrong file extension you can put it in windows movie maker and legit just click publish and it'll be in the right format to upload.

Then put link here. There may be a delay if it's copyrighted or if the video originally violated their TOS. In general I think the delay can be up to 24hrs anyway. If it's a group I would possibly try to find another video by them and inquire if they have anything against you posting an old video but that's up to you...sometimes you hit dead ends there.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Every single site on the internet uses cookies and trackers. Even CC. You'd be surprised to find out how many such things get loaded into your computer from just one site.
CC has two trackers.