Nuclear Expert in Japan: Plutonium “is everywhere

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2016
I keep looking in on things concerning Fukushima and theres no talk about it anywhere, your like the first I have seen bring this up on a forum. If someone else has posted on it somewhere I missed it.

U

Ultimatum77

"A Truly Chaotic Crisis" Officials Warn "Its On The Brink Of Pandemonium"

It's true that's why all the major fish kills in the world from the past 5 years have skyrocketed....it's off the coast of california the radiation from fukushima (which is still leaking into the ocean depsite all their attempts to freeze the core, and contain it) but the japanese electric company in charge of it does not care/ nor has been punished sufficiently for their lack of effort in cleaning up....

Feb 11, 2016
Isnt there something about New York City power plant leaking too?

I dont really trust some of the news though

Feb 11, 2016
No it's true, TV news media won't report it but it's even in the NY daily news

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lant-radioactive-leak-worse-article-1.2526779
Thank you for that, I follow things and dont usually discuss them so much, and I had been following this fukushima for a few years (and its dead silent out there on it). You will hear more about carbon then this radiation.

I read your link, I am from PA myself, but they believe that radiation readings (there) are from fukushima but not New York if I am catching this thing right?

U

Ultimatum77

Yes I think you're right, it is from fukushima "airborne" radiation that has come through the jet streams....the plant in NY is fairly new (it probably started around end of last year around december)

Extremely High Radiation Levels All Across America As Fukushimas Pummelling Of Pacific Ocean Brings Invisible Blanket Of Death To US Shores

The above article is from Sept 2015 but shows the readings across several states in America with radiation readings that are several times the "normal" amount in the air...it's truly sad and no one wants to talk about it but it's a form of silent death....the chernobyl documentaries are horrific...

this is a couple of missionaries who went to Chernobyl's exclusion site...and there are still old people living there...they have thyroid problems and goiter caused by the radioactive isotopes still their after all this time, even the trees when you use a geiger counter and stick it into the soil the radiation is crazy high....I recommend if you have the time to watch it as it's amazing to see inside the exclusion zone they have to be super careful of certain areas and also have machines to test your exposure to it...quite neat to see but sad...

[video=youtube;SGbB_TWPQKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbB_TWPQKk[/video]

Sep 4, 2012
I keep looking in on things concerning Fukushima and theres no talk about it anywhere, your like the first I have seen bring this up on a forum. If someone else has posted on it somewhere I missed it.
It's been like this for 5 years. I don't bring it up much because no one ever seems to be interested.

Sep 4, 2012
"A Truly Chaotic Crisis" Officials Warn "Its On The Brink Of Pandemonium"

It's true that's why all the major fish kills in the world from the past 5 years have skyrocketed....it's off the coast of california the radiation from fukushima (which is still leaking into the ocean depsite all their attempts to freeze the core, and contain it) but the japanese electric company in charge of it does not care/ nor has been punished sufficiently for their lack of effort in cleaning up....
About 100,000 gallons of highly radioactive water leaks into the Pacific every day, and has done so for the past 5 years with no end in sight. They will probably never stop it. The Pacific Ocean is collapsing.

Sep 4, 2012
this is a couple of missionaries who went to Chernobyl's exclusion site...and there are still old people living there...they have thyroid problems and goiter caused by the radioactive isotopes still their after all this time, even the trees when you use a geiger counter and stick it into the soil the radiation is crazy high....I recommend if you have the time to watch it as it's amazing to see inside the exclusion zone they have to be super careful of certain areas and also have machines to test your exposure to it...quite neat to see but sad...

[video=youtube;SGbB_TWPQKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbB_TWPQKk[/video]
The big danger there now for those outside of the exclusion zone is forest fires which cause radioactive fallout to get airborne again.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Another step to having the world collapse to bring about the single world rule of the Anti-christ

Feb 11, 2016
It's been like this for 5 years. I don't bring it up much because no one ever seems to be interested.
I was waiting for someone to call it a "conspiracy theory"! LOL

Glad you stuck your neck out

Well, we know carbon (for our green) is legit, but this radiation monster under the bed is nothing to be concerned bout.

(So its ok to go back to sleep)

But then again what can anyone do about it?

The amount that is released into the ocean daily boggles the mind. And especially with how little of it (just in the air) affects the surrounding areas.

As you said they havent been able to stop it and that its been going on for years already.

R

RachelBibleStudent

a few months ago i saw a documentary on PBS about radioactivity...the host visited chernobyl and at one point in the show he went inside the hospital where the irradiated victims were taken...there were lethal levels of radiation still coming from the piles of contaminated clothing...

i think it might be the creepiest place on earth...