Obama, you BUM, I have been saying for long time you should be tried...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I don't spy hatred here, just as much as I spy truth and understanding. We all understand Obama did not have Americas best interest at heart....Trump on the other hand....need I say more? #MAGA

prove-all

May 16, 2014

prove-all

May 16, 2014
The Obama White House empowered special interest organizations and movements,
many of which are hostile to traditional American customs, practices and values.

Groups like Black Lives Matter and movements such as the lgbt crusade.
Under President Obama, America experienced a profound cultural, moral
and social transformation in the areas of race, sexuality and family.

Even if he wanted to, President Trump couldn’t reverse the changes in these areas.
Why? Because many Americans—especially those in Hollywood, the mainstream
media and higher education—don’t want to reverse the changes.

The most fundamental transformation President Obama accomplished can be seen in each of
his actions: lawlessness. For eight years, the most important office in the U.S. government
was occupied by a man who, rather than upholding the law of the land, chose to uphold the
law of Barack Obama.

Barack Obama’s Eternal Legacy
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/14496.2.0.0/world/barack-obamas-eternal-legacy

prove-all

May 16, 2014
As president, Mr. Obama endorsed multiple issues that fundamentally
transformed the culture, economy and security of the United States.

He entrenched the entitlement culture, spending hundreds of billions giving
away phones, health care, money and more. He hooked greater numbers
of people on welfare benefits. He passed a gargantuan health-care law.

He became the biggest spender in American history, accumulating twice
as much debt as his predecessor and nearly doubling the national debt
to almost $20 trillion.

Can that be paid back—with interest—with a few signatures?
Or even jail time help with any of this?

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
The Obama White House empowered special interest organizations and movements,
many of which are hostile to traditional American customs, practices and values.

Groups like Black Lives Matter and movements such as the lgbt crusade.
Under President Obama, America experienced a profound cultural, moral
and social transformation in the areas of race, sexuality and family.

Even if he wanted to, President Trump couldn’t reverse the changes in these areas.
Why? Because many Americans—especially those in Hollywood, the mainstream
media and higher education—don’t want to reverse the changes.

The most fundamental transformation President Obama accomplished can be seen in each of
his actions: lawlessness. For eight years, the most important office in the U.S. government
was occupied by a man who, rather than upholding the law of the land, chose to uphold the
law of Barack Obama.

Barack Obama’s Eternal Legacy
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/14496.2.0.0/world/barack-obamas-eternal-legacy
This is probably the best post yet here, but for one thing. We can reverse a lot of the evil they did, it is not impossible. We really can. Our President has all ready begun moving very quickly overturning much of the evil of Obama, Bush, and Clinton in only 1 year. Even just yesterday President Trump signed big tax cuts and also repealed the wicked Obamacare mandate. So I believe it is possible, maybe not 100% perfectly because no man can turn back time, but it is possible to move forward and undo the majority of the evil the globalists wrought. Have hope, we can do this, praise God!

Dec 9, 2011
I don't spy hatred here, just as much as I spy truth and understanding. We all understand Obama did not have Americas best interest at heart....Trump on the other hand....need I say more?
#MAGA
Nothing left to say.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Jimmy Carter was indeed a horrible President, but at least
[he did not TELL US] that he was going to fundamentally change the United States of America.

That sentence alone is treasonous in my opinion.

Former United States President Barack Obama [ran his campaign] on the word “change”
and began his presidency by saying he would “fundamentally transform America.”

That is why people voted for him, he had promised to “change” America"

By the end of his second term, a bounty of new laws, policies and standards had been rolled out
and a new “restorative” culture created. A culture that valued “fixing” the “problems” over actually
upholding law and order.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2011
Before you answer my post with another question(deflection)Is that what was meant by the use of the word”braindead”I mean everyone Is lying except Trump,right?
Lol I think rather than answer your question to my statement that I should just hold my peace and watch you hang yourself in the same trap you have attempted to lay before my feet.
I guess the truth Is not noticable to those that do not acknowledge the truth,remarkable.

Dec 9, 2011
If I believed polls Hillary Clinton would be President!

Trump, to my surprise, is fast becoming the greatest President of my lifetime. He's not quite in Reagan territory, but in some ways he has surpassed him.

If you abandon destructive identity politics, and solely look at issues and accomplishments, you would see just how great he already is.

The great economy, the fact that the stock market gained 5000 pts in a single year (never done before) the decimation of ISIS, exposing the global warming hoax, UNCOVERING THE COLLUSION OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, shining a glaring light on the deep state swamp, just to name a few.

Outside of giving the ok for navy seals to kill OBL, I can't think of a single positive obama accomplishment. The rest of his Presidency was nothing short of a disaster for America.
If you abandon destructive identity politics, and solely look at issues and accomplishments, you would see just how great he already is.
Trump Is a politician whether you accept It or not and he doesn't tell the truth even to the point of having a personality disorder.

BTW,name some of the reasonable accomplishments Trump has made,Trump could build a sand castle at the beach and someone would say that that was a great thing he did.

H

heartofdavid

Trump Is a politician whether you accept It or not and he doesn't tell the truth even to the point of having a personality disorder.

BTW,name some of the reasonable accomplishments Trump has made,Trump could build a sand castle at the beach and someone would say that that was a great thing he did.
Check out the 50 or more executive orders.

Obama barely has any "legacy" (anti american illegal orders) left.

Trump is no part of the good ole boys.
Both sides despise him.

The very day of the inauguration he sent mad dog to the pentagon to kick their rear ends and get IMMEDIATE movement on destroying isis.

The transvestite ban alone had most of us cheering.

Dec 9, 2011
True very true, I mean we saw Obama give himself a pay raise in the middle of recession. More r

0pen up your eyes and ears brothers and sistees...LISTEN and HEED...
Does Trump constantly lying being the POTUS set a good example for the kids?
Here comes deflection,someone might ask why do you think deflection will be the posted response?

And I would say,because It's Impossible to defend the Indefensible and expect someone with a little common sense to believe worldly non-sense.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Here comes deflection,someone might ask why do you think deflection will be the posted response?

And I would say,because It's Impossible to defend the Indefensible and expect someone with a little common sense to believe worldly non-sense.
Lol as if I will be moved against my good servant President Trump because of what the unjust and wicked say. As if I will be moved by the feigned words of the same traitors, a bunch of liars, that tried to sell their own children out to every foreign and evil power in the whole world. Yea I bear witness against them that they tried to destroy my generation and sell us into the hands of the wicked and the oppressors, but God defied them and laughed in their faces and set up my good servant President Trump to chastise them daily, praise Jesus!

I don't need to defend President Trump, for all the enemies that lift their tongues against the Lord's anointed are being brought down to shame, praise the Lord!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

What has Trump lied about?

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
What has Trump lied about?
I have watched carefully, and he did tell one lie Tommy. This is the one lie so far of President Trump, that he said we would do so much winning that we would get tired of winning. I'm not tired yet.

S

Society

Me thinks the thread author should look up what treason is.

Dec 9, 2011
Instead of slowly backing up off the Insane Idea of building a wall and although It would be a good thing to Increase the quality of our boarder security,he decided to bring building a wall back knowing we can’t afford that much additional debt and oh yea,Mexico will pay for It though,so then I guess that Is something he Is going to try to do one way or another because of his political promise even though he has spoken many untruths I guess this Is one he wants to keep regardless of the consequences.Sounds like pride over common sense.