Obama, you BUM, I have been saying for long time you should be tried...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Instead of slowly backing up off the Insane Idea of building a wall and although It would be a good thing to Increase the quality of our boarder security,he decided to bring building a wall back knowing we can’t afford that much additional debt and oh yea,Mexico will pay for It though,so then I guess that Is something he Is going to try to do one way or another because of his political promise even though he has spoken many untruths I guess this Is one he wants to keep regardless of the consequences.Sounds like pride over common sense.
According to CNN, a news organization opposed to Trump, he is keeping his promises.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...olitics/donald-trump-promises-kept/index.html

Feb 7, 2015
Instead of slowly backing up off the Insane Idea of building a wall and although It would be a good thing to Increase the quality of our boarder security,he decided to bring building a wall back knowing we can’t afford that much additional debt and oh yea,Mexico will pay for It though,so then I guess that Is something he Is going to try to do one way or another because of his political promise even though he has spoken many untruths I guess this Is one he wants to keep regardless of the consequences.Sounds like pride over common sense.
This ultra-successful business man can buy and sell not only you, but also everyone else on this forum, and he has built so many huge, multi-million dollar projects that it staggers the imagination..... and you are sitting there trying to say he doesn't know how to do something as simple as a wall that will keep all those easy-entry runners from coming right on into our country? (BTW, don't even attempt to say you haven't seen the multitude of videos openly taken of the swarms of people cutting across the desert into America.)

Are you forgetting about the ice rink he rebuilt for NYC, and gave to them... for FREE? Never charged them one red cent. The city had been messing with that closed rink for something like 14 years, or more, and couldn't do it. He did it in less than 6 months.