Obama's Treason: Worse Than We Thought

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
it's no secret that the POTUS seeks to discredit every voice that criticizes him. the press, the judiciary, the investigative arms of the government, the 'other' partisan bloc of congress & state institutions.
it's no secret that he does not care for truth or propriety, and is ready at all times to use lies and distortion to further his own goals.

i do not believe we should have any part of such narratives.
we should be concerned with the truth, and the truth alone -- we shouldn't look at at information and think, 'how can i twist this to make my friends look good and my enemies look bad?' -- but that's what both carnal, human political parties do. 'christians' tend to let one of those earthly organizations slide while being quick to condemn the other.

John_agape

Feb 27, 2014
Regarding Trump being friendly to Russia and hostile to United Sates' allies:

There is a law that applies to this situation. U.S. Code 2381 says: “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”.

In a sane political environment, Donald Trump would be tried for treason..

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
No. That would be in AN INSANE AND UNHINGED political environment, where the criminals are the good guys, and the good guys are called traitors.

How can you continue to believe this total nonsense about Trump and Russian collusion when Mueller, the FBI and the DOJ are now to be tried for their lawless deeds?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
it's no secret that he does not care for truth or propriety, and is ready at all times to use lies and distortion to further his own goals.
You had better give your evidence to dirty cop Mueller. He would love to hear these accusations and *proof* that they are true.

I suppose that the lying mainstream media and the lying anti-Trumpers (in your estimation) are as pure as the driven snow.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...it describes an institution that keeps protocol...
This is unbelievable. How can a thorougly CORRUPTED FBI "keep protocol"? The only protocol the top brass understands is lie through their teeth when they have to deliver the truth. There are about three dozen FBI agents (lower echelon) who are prepared to testify against the FBI, but they have not been taken up on their offer. Why? The Deep State is trying to protect itself from exposure.

7seasrekeyed

please provide an example of what you consider to be a 'sane' political environment because I have not seen one yet

there are sane people within the environment and I wonder how they keep their sanity :rolleyes:

how is it you do not see selling American uranium to Russia as INsane? how is it that making a 'deal' with Iran that basically insures them developing nuclear weapons is not listed as INsane by you and others who seem to be unable or perhaps unwilling would be closer to the truth, to consider ANYTHING at all that was VERY harmful to the US and ALL her allies as done by a Democrat government?

actually maybe that is how Obama got a pass on his anti US actions. y'all just looked the other way :(

7seasrekeyed

it's no secret that the POTUS seeks to discredit every voice that criticizes him. the press, the judiciary, the investigative arms of the government, the 'other' partisan bloc of congress & state institutions.

i do not believe we should have any part of such narratives.
we should be concerned with the truth, and the truth alone -- we shouldn't look at at information and think, 'how can i twist this to make my friends look good and my enemies look bad?' -- but that's what both carnal, human political parties do. 'christians' tend to let one of those earthly organizations slide while being quick to condemn the other.

well, it is actually no secret that liars are being called truthful while those who are truthful are being called liars

for some reason, that sounds biblical in its import

again and again, it does not matter whatsoever WHAT Trump does. it is always wrong, always hateful, always harmful and he should be impeached because he obviously does not go along with the narrative on either side

oh we sure enough should be concerned with the truth! I know I am

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
To my knowledge the money that Obama gave Iran was their money that we owed them anyway

notuptome

May 17, 2013
To my knowledge the money that Obama gave Iran was their money that we owed them anyway
Why did Obama give 2500 Iranians citizenship?

Obama must have known what the Iranians would use the money to acomplish. Terror requires funding. Give them money and make them citizens so they are able to continue the war on our soil.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

well

it could have been worse

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Why did Obama give 2500 Iranians citizenship?

Obama must have known what the Iranians would use the money to acomplish. Terror requires funding. Give them money and make them citizens so they are able to continue the war on our soil.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
America has always funded terrorists. . Saudi Arabia is one of the worst culprits. But we turn a blind eye to their human rights atrocities because of money and oil

prove-all

May 16, 2014
America has always funded terrorists. . Saudi Arabia is one of the worst culprits.
But we turn a blind eye to their human rights atrocities because of money and oil
Iran is the gold medalist for the world's number one terrorist nation
-- an honor it has held since 1984.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Still wouldn't be treason if Donald Trump did adhere to Russia. Russia is not an enemy. Not even during the cold war. Best we could convict someone for giving aid and comfort to Russia, during the cold war, was espionage.

Sep 3, 2016
Beware of the Russians who speaks lies of hypocrisy; their conscience is seared with a hot iron.