Off To the Hospital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Josh321

Sep 3, 2013
but despite all that is happening with me, i've gotten so close to God and learning to trust his words and promises, By his stripes i am healed! just keep me in prayer for strength everyone i love you all and have a blessed christian in Jesus name!

C

cfultz3

but despite all that is happening with me, i've gotten so close to God and learning to trust his words and promises, By his stripes i am healed! just keep me in prayer for strength everyone i love you all and have a blessed christian in Jesus name!
I hope all turns out well for you according to God's purpose.

May you have a joyous celebration of the Christ.

--Chris

Jul 25, 2013
[h=3]1 Kings 19:11-13[/h]King James Version (KJV)

11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lordpassed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:
12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

God bless you Josh

Nov 23, 2013
By his stripes may you be healed Josh. I am praying for you my brother... Don't worry Josh, God is in absolute control.

Josh321

Sep 3, 2013
By his stripes may you be healed Josh. I am praying for you my brother... Don't worry Josh, God is in absolute control.
amen.. just trying to keep the faith but my mom kinda taking it rough...

Sep 3, 2012
By his stripes you are healed... So be healed in Jesus name

M

miktre

You're in my prayers, Jesus will work this all for His glory.

iwant2serve

Apr 12, 2009

God if faithful and Just to perform his Word, prayers with you.

C

CRC

May you and your family have peace. (John 14:1) “Do not let YOUR hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith also in me.

P

psychomom

You have my prayers, Josh. (praying for your mom, too. ♥)

I know you join with us in praising God for sending His Son. :)

Happy Christmas to one of my favorite CC members.

love to you,
ellie

K

Kerry

Merry​ Christmas.

K

Karraster

Hi Josh, I trust you are out of the hospital now. I hope you are feeling better.

Josh321

Sep 3, 2013
I am :) thanks for caring i would like to think that God used this so i can comeback closer to him because i was backsliding and drifting away from him but this has brought me back so close to God and it's put me back in focus of his will

K

Karraster

I believe God uses all things to prove Himself to us. Glad you are feeling better.:)