Ok so I fell into the mold

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2013
I'm currently homeless and have nothing to do with my time but drink,so that's what I've been doing, I think that sucks but there is nothing else to do with my time but hang out and drink beer.

I feel terrible about the whole thing and I'm going to try to dig my way out of this hole.

You guys remember "The French connection part 2"? Where Popeye Doyle was hooked on heroin against his willl?

I feel kinda like that.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi! Brother :)

No matter how gloomy your days might seems there is still hope... don't resort to drinking alcohol it won't solve your current situation... You are only putting yourself into more serious problem in the future...Chin up bro as long as we are still breathing it's not the end of everything yet. Draw yourself more closer to God and be amazed how HE will going to turn a mess into something amazing. Everything is for HIS perfect purpose and plan. Trust HIM.

God bless you.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I'm currently homeless and have nothing to do with my time but drink,so that's what I've been doing, I think that sucks but there is nothing else to do with my time but hang out and drink beer.

I feel terrible about the whole thing and I'm going to try to dig my way out of this hole.

You guys remember "The French connection part 2"? Where Popeye Doyle was hooked on heroin against his willl?

I feel kinda like that.
ill be praying for you bro.

Feb 28, 2016
this world is our 'testing-ground' for both worlds, once you get enough
darkness caught in your throat, then you will find that Christ has never
left you alone, but allowed you to go the way that you have chosen -

we pray that you will soon get sick of the life you are living and seek His...

Dec 17, 2013
Sorry for being obtuse,it's the homelessness that I really don't like,it seems to be adaptable and acceptable which I am coming to terms with.

D

Depleted

I feel kinda like that.
If you can afford that much beer, why not rent a place to live?