One of Satan’s Tricks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
Satan apparently can’t show his face, but I think he does persuade a lot of gullible people to do his work for him.

F

FreeNChrist

Resist him and he will flee from you.

A

Amazing-Grace

He is very cunning and whispers lies to us, he is aware of our insecurities and picks on those very things to make us feel undeserving of God's grace - even denying His grace.

HQ

Jan 26, 2014
Satan promises power in this world (as he did to Jesus) and sadly many take him up on it. Look at all of the primadonnas that have spread an anti-Christ message during the Superbowl in order to get fame and fortune in this realm of existence. Very sad.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Resist him and he will flee from you.

Resist him in the Holy Spirit and he will flee. If your walking weakly in your faith then resisting in the flesh is hardly ever strong enough.

Nov 19, 2016
Satan apparently can’t show his face, but I think he does persuade a lot of gullible people to do his work for him.
And it will get worse,for we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places.

In times past whenever a kingdom got too cruel,and their ways perverting too much territory,God would allow another kingdom to take them down,which no nation can rule unless God allows it,and He gives the kingdom to whomever He will,which king Nebuchadnezzar learned the hard way at one time,when he bragged,and said,look at Babylon that I have built to be great,and God humbled him until he realized it is God that gives the kingdom to whomever He will.

But the kingdom to come,and leading close up to it,God's hand is not there to keep the beastly ways of people in check,but is allowing all people that do not love Him to follow the beast kingdom,so the devils will have more influence over the wicked people who advance toward that kingdom than in the past kingdoms,and the man of sin will more influenced by the devil than any other person in history.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Where do you get the idea that Satan can not show his face to us? I believe that most if not all of the encounters by people who have claimed to have been visited by an angel giving them new insight to kickstart a new religion or version of Christianity, such as Islam and likes of Todd Bentley, were actually visited by Satan.

Dec 19, 2009
Where do you get the idea that Satan can not show his face to us? I believe that most if not all of the encounters by people who have claimed to have been visited by an angel giving them new insight to kickstart a new religion or version of Christianity, such as Islam and likes of Todd Bentley, were actually visited by Satan.
I believe Satan is in our minds, but I don't think we can see him with our eyes.

Dec 2, 2016
In a sense we are personally dealing with Satan because the evil spirit or spirits sent to harass us are following the orders of Satan himself. We are dealing with the mind of Satan but in most cases not Satan himself.

E

eternally-gratefull

Satan comes as an angel of light. He convinces people of many ways to God. when there is only one, and he makes them believe that way is too easy and can't be right..

Sadly, I feel there are many churches who show the name of Christ, but are tools of satan and can not even see it.

Feb 18, 2017
Satan comes as an angel of light. He convinces people of many ways to God. when there is only one, and he makes them believe that way is too easy and can't be right..

Sadly, I feel there are many churches who show the name of Christ, but are tools of satan and can not even see it.
Bingo. satan is so darn good at what he does because he plays off of our strength in our flesh. The "good" of our flesh.

We sin and fail because we are weak.

Satan isn't whispering in our ears, " Sin all you want,murder,steal be as bad as you can be."

But he is whispering," Just be good, you can do it........with out God." And he is a master at it because he has many people doing it in church environment THINKING they are doing it for Jesus.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I believe Satan is in our minds, but I don't think we can see him with our eyes.
Well that is how people end up being fooled they think they are speaking to angel. Sure demons seek to influence us and mess our thoughts up, but Satan is not omnipresent therefore chances are Satan is interested in you directly is very slim, but Satan can put in physical appearances along with his generals.

E

eternally-gratefull

Bingo. satan is so darn good at what he does because he plays off of our strength in our flesh. The "good" of our flesh.

We sin and fail because we are weak.

Satan isn't whispering in our ears, " Sin all you want,murder,steal be as bad as you can be."

But he is whispering," Just be good, you can do it........with out God." And he is a master at it because he has many people doing it in church environment THINKING they are doing it for Jesus.

all he has to do is change as little as one word.. (Look at how he deceived Eve.) and he turns the truth to a lie. whcih is not a truth at all.. And all he has to do is convince you that that word is truth. and he has gained you as a soldier in his army,, All the while thinking you are a soldier in Gods army. .

Dec 19, 2009
Well that is how people end up being fooled they think they are speaking to angel. Sure demons seek to influence us and mess our thoughts up, but Satan is not omnipresent therefore chances are Satan is interested in you directly is very slim, but Satan can put in physical appearances along with his generals.
I'm just saying that Satan doesn't have a physical body that comes up to you and says, "Hi, I am Satan." It hasn't happened to me, anyway.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I'm just saying that Satan doesn't have a physical body that comes up to you and says, "Hi, I am Satan." It hasn't happened to me, anyway.

Actually he does, although if he was doing it he would not tell you he was Satan. you stand more chance of meeting all the world leaders than Satan though. Satan will only put in the odd meeting with humans to corrupt Christianity and start new religions as I previously mentioned.

Dec 19, 2009
Actually he does, although if he was doing it he would not tell you he was Satan. you stand more chance of meeting all the world leaders than Satan though. Satan will only put in the odd meeting with humans to corrupt Christianity and start new religions as I previously mentioned.
Well, I'm sure he wouldn't tell you that he was Satan, but I still don't think he has a physical body. I think he tempts people into doing his will.

MadebyHim

Dec 17, 2016
Did God really say that? One of satan's oldest tricks. Another is, more than one way to eternity other than our Lord Christ Jesus.

Dec 19, 2009
Did God really say that? One of satan's oldest tricks. Another is, more than one way to eternity other than our Lord Christ Jesus.
Who can possibly know everything the Lord has said? But as we live, we do experience things, and hopefully learn from these experiences.

Sep 27, 2016
Counterfeit money does look real! So too with counterfeit religion.! The Bible is the touchstone for validity! And the example of Jesus is the model all true Christian must conform to.