One Step Closer to God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 22, 2022
Hi all my name is Christian I am a new child in God. I wish to learn all there is to know about our Savior. I am starting Regent Uni soon for my BA in Ministry and take every opportunity to learn his word and study scripture. All advise and knowledge is wanted and welcome. Not to mention constructive criticism.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to the fellowship here at CC Christian! You landed in a great site for learning and a touch of 'constructive criticism'! Be careful what you ask for, lol. God bless you and so glad you are here.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi all my name is Christian I am a new child in God. I wish to learn all there is to know about our Savior. I am starting Regent Uni soon for my BA in Ministry and take every opportunity to learn his word and study scripture. All advise and knowledge is wanted and welcome. Not to mention constructive criticism.
Welcome to the family, dear brother Christian! :)(y)

A good starting point is to never let any man tell you that God's will, way, and plan for you is complicated. He loves you and His Holy Spirit wants to be your guide.

Revelation 3:20

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com

Hello Christian, How are you, We are glad about your new life in Christ, For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 1 Peter 2:21

Love always, Walter and Debbie

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
All the best with your studies Christian, thats my nephews name :) and welcome to cc of course!

Jul 20, 2022
Greetings, Friend. Congratulations on your new journey with the Lord. I have been a Christian since I was 7 years old, and am now a singer, songwriter, and musician.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi ya welcome, may God lead you in the way you should go ... :)