Open minded Christians...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
To be opened mind is to walk in agreement with Christ as the reasoning of our new souls working with His soul

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Sep 12, 2014
Garee I know the scripture you are speaking of, but you taint that scripture when you say (open minded) and then you use the word agreement as if you want a partnership with Christ Jesus. I mean no offense but, the GOD i serve is not looking for people to be open minded and surely not agreeable you have only two choices either you serve HIM in all HIS splendor or you don not. Its in the open minded part that I find concerns because of this scripture. I read in scripture in Mathew i believe it were that Jesus walked hand in hand with man in agreement, then because of mans evil ways blood had to be spilled. Now if I recall correctly Jesus begged to have that cup taken from him because it carried the sins of you and I and our very first agreement with GOD that has been spoken of in Levitcus 26.

God is not looking for your mind and surely HE needs no agreement so why say such foolish things knowing that this kind of talk brings GOD down as a mere mortal, Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him.

So if the Spirit that dwells inside of you knows you what are you open minded about?

Mar 28, 2016
Garee I know the scripture you are speaking of, but you taint that scripture when you say (open minded) and then you use the word agreement as if you want a partnership with Christ Jesus. I mean no offense but, the GOD i serve is not looking for people to be open minded and surely not agreeable you have only two choices either you serve HIM in all HIS splendor or you don not. Its in the open minded part that I find concerns because of this scripture. I read in scripture in Mathew i believe it were that Jesus walked hand in hand with man in agreement, then because of mans evil ways blood had to be spilled. Now if I recall correctly Jesus begged to have that cup taken from him because it carried the sins of you and I and our very first agreement with GOD that has been spoken of in Levitcus 26.

God is not looking for your mind and surely HE needs no agreement so why say such foolish things knowing that this kind of talk brings GOD down as a mere mortal, Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him.

So if the Spirit that dwells inside of you knows you what are you open minded about?

What I meant was for Christians are to be opened to Christ's supernatural mind. After all it is Christ who works in us to both will and do His good pleasure. He does the instructing as our teacher comforter and guide and brings all thing to our mind as that which he has taught us .

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.