O'Reilly is GONE!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
Yes, it was a good laugh after a long day.

K

kaylagrl

Yes, it was a good laugh after a long day.

Im thinkin he said "got chocolate"? Cause girl look like she might be carryin. Just sayin. We curvy chicks need to stick together but if his ex-wife is any indication I dont think Miss Perquita is his cup of,er,hot chocolate.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I just can't take this very seriously. I mean, with how bigoted he was, how did he stay on air this long?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Bigoted how? I have not seen his program in years, but the bigot label is so loosely tossed around today, I cannot help but raise an eyebrow.

Blustery and boorish, yeah. Immigration Hawk, maybe? Bigot, ehhhh I don't know.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Its hard for me to believe that the leftist tactics keep working! People just keep falling for it jeeeez

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Well if this is what his accusers stack up to,I mean this lady is hilarious. Im not buying this story for one minute. Its just sounds like a total fabrication. A funny one but fake. Got to read it.

Perquita Burgess Tells ‘The View’ About Bill O’Reilly Calling Her ‘Hot Chocolate’ - The Daily Beast
Yes.... he "grunted" at her.... then.... one day, it got WORSE!! He said "hey, hot chocolate".... Oh... the horror! I'm surprised she could keep from bursting into tears during her interview. She's been traumatized for life....

He's such a sexually abusive PIG! He should probably be publically castrated... preferably on "The View"...

Only THEN will our women be safe.

Meanwhile, Christians celebrate Kanye West and his quasi-religious album, while conveniently forgetting such epic songs as "Mitus Touch"..... google the lyrics to THAT classic at your own risk...

Black women allow, and even celebrate the rappers that call them b***ches and hoes, but let a rich white man refer to them as "Hot Chocolate", and it's too much to bear....

Feb 7, 2015
Yes.... he "grunted" at her.... then.... one day, it got WORSE!! He said "hey, hot chocolate".... Oh... the horror! I'm surprised she could keep from bursting into tears during her interview. She's been traumatized for life....

He's such a sexually abusive PIG! He should probably be publically castrated... preferably on "The View"...

Meanwhile, Christians celebrate Kanye West and his quasi-religious album, while conveniently forgetting such epic songs as "Mitus Touch"..... google the lyrics to THAT classic at your own risk...

Black women allow, and even celebrate the rappers that call them b***ches and hoes, but let a rich white man refer to them as "Hot Chocolate", and it's too much to bear....
And, notice that you never hear of them complaining about anything a poor man might say.... whether he's Black or White. It is only when they feel there is a Payday in it for them, that they will say something happened.... and usually a decade or more ago.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Lets start a ''right of sexuality" march against them kicking him out of Fox xD
everyone has a right to practce their own sexuality, even him so lets march against this XD loool

notuptome

May 17, 2013
It could cost Fox $25 million in severance. His pride might be injured but it is likely he will find a way to survive.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

S

Siberian_Khatru

His debates seem rather explicit of how intolerant he is. Specific example: His debate with Stewart years back on rapper Common defending a convicted woman of killing a cop, then later being given a free pass to visit the White House.

Feb 7, 2015
It could cost Fox $25 million in severance. His pride might be injured but it is likely he will find a way to survive.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
And since he has been grooming that idiot, Jesse Waters, for years.... you can be sure he is well desirous of retiring. And since we all know he has never backed down from anything, it has probably always been, and will always be, FOX, itself who is paying off lawsuits. I doubt he's ever lost a single penny.

He's got the millions now rolling in from his book sales, so I doubt he cares one bit about this silly woman, or any others trying to cash in. Let FOX pay them.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
His debates seem rather explicit of how intolerant he is. Specific example: His debate with Stewart years back on rapper Common defending a convicted woman of killing a cop, then later being given a free pass to visit the White House.
You're going to have to clarify that.... who said what?

I've NEVER heard him say anything bigoted at all. In fact, he seems more racially tolerant that MANY of the TV "personalities" that I've watched.

Feb 7, 2015
You're going to have to clarify that.... who said what?

I've NEVER heard him say anything bigoted at all. In fact, he seems more racially tolerant that MANY of the TV "personalities" that I've watched.
Was the woman Black? You know it is bigoted to say anything against a Black person, even if they kill cops or even babies.

Aug 15, 2009
5 women reportedly got US$13M to not sue Bill O'Reilly for sexual harassment

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/01/fox-backs-bill-oreilly-after-sex-harassment-reports

all that money spent on silencing O'Reilly didn't work
When that didn't work, they gave him $25 million to leave.

Aug 15, 2009
Except for getting the money, it couldn't happen to a better hot-tempered, self-righteous bigot.

I'm glad Fox finally took out the trash.;)

K

kaylagrl

Not to mention having no issue with women wearing the hijab here in the US! Supported the womans march I bet!!

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
it couldn't happen to a better hot-tempered, self-righteous bigot.
Please provide evidence he is any of those things... hot tempered? Perhaps at times... self righteous? bigot?

If you cannot provide proof that he truly is that way, then it seems YOU are the self-righteous bigot. Bigoted against outspoken semi-conservatives.

Dec 9, 2011
Anyone actually KNOW anything about this? All I have heard is that one Black Snowflake got her feelings hurt because he referred to her as "Hot chocolate."
I thought she was very civil and emotionaly balanced with her words ,maybe others were offended though and rightly so.