Peace and rest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GodsGraceOnMe

Please pray that my nerves calm down and relax. They have been working overtime. I need peace of mind and rest from the burdens of this world. I am having a hard time sleeping, I need healing.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God please touch and heal GodsGraceOnMe. In Jesus name, Amen!

T

thebesttrees

O my God! There is no one but Thee to allay the anguish of my soul, and Thou art my highest aspiration, O my God. My heart is wedded to none save Thee.

I

ImperfectlyForgiven

Dear Lord, please help my sister to sit still, and rest her mind, heart, and soul unto you. The burdens that she cannot hold, may she give them to You to take care of, for we can only hold so much. May she remain in prayer unto you for any anxious thoughts she has through out the day, know that You are in control and that you will keep our minds in Christ. I pray that she will sleep well, and that trust in You for all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

[video=youtube;FKWGSzxtcZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKWGSzxtcZA[/video]

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."(Psalm 46:10)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (1 Peter 5:7)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,

and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

mochi

May 26, 2015
Praying for you and God bless :)

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I'll pray.

I

iveseenworse

you know the best relief comes from praying our broncos win the SUPER BOWL!!! just kidding, i pray peace for your anxious thoughts, focus on God's will, and good sleep.

G

GodsGraceOnMe

Thank you for your prayers, God bless you.

S

skylove7

Praying for you now
God bless you
Amen

G

GodsGraceOnMe

Thank you for your support. I love you in Jesus

G

GodsGraceOnMe

Laughing. Soo funny.