Peace love and the highest wisdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 16, 2019
Hi all I'm James, I'm a believer in Jesus, I'm a buddhist, I'm a lover, my faith is compassion

I come in PEACE

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi James, welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Check out the forums here and if you have any questions feel free to join in. God bless you!

T

tasha66

Hi James!
Great that you are on board. Hope to have some interesting chats in the future.
Cheers! :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello James,

Welcome to CC. As a Buddhist, what do you believe about Yeshua/Jesus? Who is He to you?

Have a Bible close by because in most of the forums a lot of scripture is quoted.

If you ever desired to attend a Bible Study class, I highly recommend BSF Bible Study Fellowship International. They are all over the world in all nations and are face to face.

I’m in it this year. We’re studying the Acts of the Apostles. We’re on chapter 2 of Acts now.

Peace to you! Enjoy the forums but, some can be rude at times, just choose to love no matter what response you get.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi...
The LORD is calling , hear His voice , He and Him alone will redeem you...

The LORD is calling you from the broad path onto His narrow path...

Keep seeking...xox...