Pen Pals...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mattowen78

I am looking for some pen pals, I am living in the United States and I remember how much fun it was when I had pen pals when I was younger. I love snail mail and would love to make some pen pals from overseas. If you would like to be my pen pal please send me a message on here. Thanks and God bless you!

N

ngosi

I would like to be your pal. Am from Kenya and it would be great to be friends with you. Reply

S

shirley

ill be your pen pal ; i enjoy sending cards n letters im from pennsylvania email me your address its fun having penpals ; my mailbox is always empty so i look forward to a card or a letter

N

ngosi

Hi Shirly. I am Kenyan, ever heard of it? Like to be ma pal? you are welcome

C

chu_huifen

Hey, I love to have pen pals too..
I'm from Indonesia, if you want my mail, I'll give it to you :)

S

spacefreak

i'm from the united states and uncomfortable with giving my actual address out but i'll be email pen pals with you if you want. message me if you want

C

cassie1982

HI MY NAME IS CASSANDRA I AM FROM CA I WOULD LIKE TO BE PENPALS

I

Inez83

I'm always happy to meet a new FEMALE snail mail friend, I live in Belgium.

hcallministry

Jan 20, 2011
I am also glad to meet you and I have been also looking for someone to mail me just the same way you have been looking. Let me say it is by the grace of God for us to meet here.

Thanks am a Kenyan

hcallministry

Jan 20, 2011
Yes plse, would you mind to receive from me plse. Am a Kenyan by birth.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​This thread is nearly 5 years old and the OP is no longer a member..