Pentecost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CandieM

Happy Day of Pentecost! ─ for those who celebrate it. :) Hopefully this is the right place for me to post this thread. If not, I apologize in advance. Noticed that no one was posting a thread like this, so I thought "Hey, why not?"

*hugs to CC family* :)

T

toinena

Happy Pentecost to you and all!

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Happy Day of Pentecost! ─ for those who celebrate it. :) Hopefully this is the right place for me to post this thread. If not, I apologize in advance. Noticed that no one was posting a thread like this, so I thought "Hey, why not?"

*hugs to CC family* :)
I looked in the "card" section at the store, but didn't see any "Pentecost" cards.... I lodged a formal complaint with Hallmark...

:cool:

Actually, I don't keep up with when those festivals/events happen. Half the time I can't even remember family birthdays...

It's cool that you knew when it was.

T

toinena

I think we always should remember Pentecost, and celebrate it as we do Easter and Christmas. Without Pentecost and the Holy Spirit our faith would be dead. Christianity would be an absurd theory about a historical event and a moment that didn't survive.

Yes. It is because of Christ we all are here, but without the Holy Spirit, we wouldn't believe in our hearts that Jesus is our Lord and Saviour.

I say CHEERS! for Pentecost, and pray that we will by the same Spirit experience a great revival and awakening before the great harvest.

wallyboy

May 29, 2018
I think we always should remember Pentecost, and celebrate it as we do Easter and Christmas. Without Pentecost and the Holy Spirit our faith would be dead. Christianity would be an absurd theory about a historical event and a moment that didn't survive.

Yes. It is because of Christ we all are here, but without the Holy Spirit, we wouldn't believe in our hearts that Jesus is our Lord and Saviour.

I say CHEERS! for Pentecost, and pray that we will by the same Spirit experience a great revival and awakening before the great harvest.
Amen