People of Judaic faith tradition are still God's chosen people as heritage of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I was wondering what members of the forum thought about this issue? I believe that people of the Judaic faith tradition are still God's chosen people who were chosen to reveal salvation history, and fulfill it, since once God gives a decree, it can not be recalled. Mary and Joseph were both born of Jewish heritage to King David, and Jesus is also a son of David, as well as the Son of God as well as the Jewish Messiah, for those of us who are re-born into the New Covenant through faith.

Many people do not understand that it was not the Jewish people as a whole who rejected Jesus as Messiah, but, only many of the Israeli leaders at that time, who rejected both Jesus and John the Baptist, and tried to silence the early Christians. Some of the leaders of the Judaic heritage defended Jesus and it was a mob-mentality, fueled by religious legalistic strongholds, that were obsessed with silencing Him.

I think most, if not all of the disciples were Jewish, and so was the Apostle Paul, a former Pharisee. Luke was Greek I think?
So, Christians and Jews should learn to appreciate our common heritage.
It was not the Jews alone who crucified Jesus, but, everyone there--
and they represent all of us...
We are called to forgive all people equally, as we are ourselves forgiven through Jesus in the New Covenant.
The Apostle Paul is the most dramatic and powerful example of a Jewish Pharisee whose life was totally and dramatically transformed by turning to the Lord as the Christian Messiah.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
These words of YHWH are powerful concerning this matter;

Jeremiah 3:1-25, "3:1, "The Mighty One said, “If a man puts away his wife, and she goes from him and becomes another man’s, does he return to her again? Would not that land be made greatly unclean? But you have committed whoring with many lovers. And would you return to Me?” declares יהוה
."3:2, "“Lift up your eyes to the bare heights and see: where have you not lain with men? Besides the ways you have sat for them like an Araḇian in the wilderness. And you made the land unclean with your whorings and your evil."3:3, "“Therefore the showers have been withheld, and there has been no latter rain. You have had a whore’s forehead, you refuse to be ashamed."3:4, "“Shall you not from now on cry to Me, ‘My father, You are the guide of my youth?"3:5, "Does one bear a grudge forever? Does one keep it to the end?’ See, you have spoken and done the evils that you could.”"3:6, "And יהוה said to me in the days of Yoshiyahu the sovereign, “Have you seen what backsliding Yisra’yl has done? She has gone up on every high mountain and under every green tree, and there committed whoring."3:7, "“And after she had done all these, I said ‘Return to Me.’ But she did not return. And her treacherous sister Yehuḏah saw it."3:8, "“And I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Yisra’yl had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a certificate of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Yehuḏah did not fear, but went and committed whoring too."3:9, "“And it came to be, through her frivolous whoring, that she defiled the land and committed adultery with stones and wood."3:10, "“And yet for all this her treacherous sister Yehuḏah has not turned to Me with all her heart, but falsely,” declares יהוה."3:11, "And יהוה said to me, “Backsliding Yisra’yl has shown herself more righteous than treacherous Yehuḏah."3:12, "“Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, ‘Return, O backsliding Yisra’yl,’ declares יהוה, ‘I shall not look on you in displeasure, for I am lovingly-committed,’ declares יהוה, ’and I do not bear a grudge forever."3:13, "Only, acknowledge your crookedness, because you have transgressed against יהוה your Strength, and have scattered your ways to strangers under every green tree, and you have not obeyed My voice,’ declares יהוה."3:14, "“Return, O backsliding children,” declares יהוה, “for I shall rule over you, and shall take you, one from a city and two from a clan,a and shall bring you to Tsiyon. (Isa 27:12)"3:15, "“And I shall give you shepherds according to My heart, and they shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."3:16, "“And it shall be, when you have increased, and shall be fruitful in the land in those days,” declares יהוה, “that they no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of יהוה.’ Neither would it come to heart, nor would they remember it, nor would they visit it, nor would it be made again."3:17, "“At that time Yerushalayim shall be called the throne of יהוה, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the Name of יהוה, to Yerushalayim, and no longer walk after the stubbornness of their evil heart."3:18, "“In those days the house of Yehuḏah shall go to the house of Yisra’yl, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given as an inheritance to your fathers."3:19, "“But I said, ‘How would I put you among the children and give you a pleasant land, a splendid inheritance of the hosts of nations?’ “And I said, ‘Call Me, “My Father,” and do not turn away from Me.’"3:20, "“But indeed as a wife betrays her husband, so have you betrayed Me, O house of Yisra’yl,” declares יהוה."3:21, "A voice was heard on the bare heights, weeping supplications of the children of Yisra’yl, because they have perverted their way, they have forgotten יהוה their Strength."3:22, "“Return, O backsliding children, I shall make your backslidings cease.” “See, we have come to You, for You are יהוה our Strength."3:23, "“Truly, delusion comes from the high hills, the noisy throng on the mountains. Truly, in יהוה our Strength is the deliverance of Yisra’yl."3:24, "“For shame has devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth, their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters."3:25, "“We shall lie down in our shame, while our reproach covers us. For we have sinned against יהוה our Strength, we and our fathers, from our youth even to this day, and have not obeyed the voice of יהוה our Strength.”"

Hosea 1:1-11, "1:1, "The word of
יהוה that came to Hoshĕa son of Be’ĕri, in the days of Uzziyah, Yotham, Aḥaz, and Yeḥizqiyah, sovereigns of Yehuḏah, and in the days of Yaroḇ‛am son of Yo’ash, sovereign of Yisra’yl."1:2, "The beginning of the word of יהוה with Hoshĕa. And יהוה said to Hoshĕa, “Go, take yourself a woman of whoring and children of whoring, for the land has utterly whored away from יהוה.”"1:3, "So he went and took Gomer, daughter of Diḇlayim, and she conceived and bore him a son."1:4, "And יהוה said to him, “Call his name Yizre‛ĕl, for in a little while I shall revenge the bloodshed of Yizre‛ĕl on the house of Yĕhu, and put an end to the reign of the house of Yisra’yl."1:5, "“And it shall be in that day that I shall break the bow of Yisra’yl in the Valley of Yizre‛ĕl.”"1:6, "And she conceived again and bore a daughter. And He said to him, “Call her name Lo-Ruḥamah, for no longer do I have compassion on the house of Yisra’yl so as to forgive them at all."1:7, "“But I shall have compassion on the house of Yehuḏah and save them by יהוה their Strength, and not save them by bow or by sword or battle, by horses or horsemen.”"1:8, "And she weaned Lo-Ruḥamah, and conceived and bore a son,"1:9, "then He said, “Call his name Lo-Ammi, for you are not My people, and I am not for you."1:10, "“Yet the number of the children of Yisra’yl shall be as the sand of the sea, which is not measured nor counted. And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they shall be called, ‘You are the sons of the living Ěl.’"1:11, "“And the children of Yehuḏah and the children of Yisra’yl shall be gathered together, and appoint for themselves one head, and shall come up out of the earth, for great is the day of Yizre‛ĕl!"

2 Kings 17:5-23, "17:5, "And the sovereign of Ashshur went through all the land, and went up to Shomeron and besieged it for three years."17:6, "In the ninth year of Hoshĕa, the sovereign of Ashshur captured Shomeron and exiled Yisra’yl to Ashshur, and settled them in Ḥalaḥ and Ḥaḇor, the River of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes."17:7, "Now this came to be because the children of Yisra’yl had sinned against יהוה their Strength – who had brought them up out of the land of Mitsrayim, from under the hand of Pharaoh sovereign of Mitsrayim – and feared other mighty ones,"17:8, "and walked in the laws of the nations whom יהוה had dispossessed from before the children of Yisra’yl, and of the sovereigns of Yisra’yl that they had made."17:9, "And the children of Yisra’yl secretly did against יהוה their Strength matters that were not right, and they built for themselves high places in all their cities, from watchtower unto the walled city,"17:10, "and set up for themselves pillars and Ashĕrim on every high hill and under every green tree,"17:11, "and burned incense there on all the high places, like the nations whom יהוה had removed from their presence. And they did evil matters to provoke יהוה,"17:12, "and served the idols, of which יהוה had said to them, “Do not do this.”"17:13, "And יהוה warned Yisra’yl and Yehuḏah, through all of His prophets, and every seer, saying, “Turn back from your evil ways, and guard My commands and My laws, according to all the Torah which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by My servants the prophets.”"17:14, "But they did not listen and hardened their necks, like the necks of their fathers, who did not put their trust in יהוה their Strength,"17:15, "and rejected His laws and His covenant that He had made with their fathers, and His witnesses which He had witnessed against them, and went after worthlessness, and became worthless, and after the nations who were all around them, of whom יהוה had commanded them not to do like them."17:16, "And they left all the commands of יהוה their Strength, and made for themselves a moulded image, two calves, and made an Ashĕrah and bowed themselves to all the host of the heavens, and served Ba‛al,"17:17, "and caused their sons and daughters to pass through the fire, and practised divination and sorcery, and sold themselves to do evil in the eyes of יהוה, to provoke Him."17:18, "So יהוה was very enraged with Yisra’yl, and removed them from His presence – none was left but the tribe of Yehuḏah alone."17:19, "Yehuḏah, also, did not guard the commands of יהוה their Strength, but walked in the laws* of Yisra’yl which they made. (*Man-made laws)"17:20, "And יהוה rejected all the seed of Yisra’yl, and afflicted them, and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until He had cast them out from His presence."17:21, "For He tore Yisra’yl from the house of Dawiḏ, and they made Yaroḇ‛am son of Neḇat sovereign. And Yaroḇ‛am drove Yisra’yl from following יהוה, and made them commit a great sin."17:22, "And the children of Yisra’yl walked in all the sins of Yaroḇ‛am which he did. They did not turn away from them,"17:23, "until יהוה removed Yisra’yl from His presence, as He spoke by all His servants the prophets. So Yisra’yl was exiled from their land to Ashshur, as it is to this day."

Deuteronomy 24:1-4, "24:1, "“When a man takes a wife and shall marry her, then it shall be, if she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found a matter of uncoveredness* in her, and he shall write her a certificate of divorce, and put it in her hand, and send her out of his house, (*Proof that she is not a maiden, indicating that she had previously been fornicating. See also Mat 5:32 and Mat 19:9)"24:2, "and if she left his house and went and became another man’s wife,"24:3, "and the latter husband shall hate her and write her a certificate of divorce, and put it in her hand, and send her out of his house, or when the latter husband dies who took her to be his wife,"24:4, "then her former husband who sent her away is not allowed to take her back to be his wife after she has been defiled, for that would be an abomination before יהוה. And do not bring sin on the land which יהוה your Strength is giving you as an inheritance."

Hosea 2:1-23, "2:1, "“Say to your brothers, ‘O my people,’ and to your sisters, ‘O, compassioned one.’"2:2, "“Strive with your mother, strive, for she is not My wife, nor am I her Husband! Let her put away her whorings from her face, and her adulteries from between her breasts,"2:3, "lest I strip her naked, and shall set her up as on the day she was born, and shall make her like a wilderness, and shall set her like a dry land, and shall put her to death with thirst."2:4, "“And I shall not have compassion on her children, for they are the children of whorings."2:5, "“For their mother has whored, she who conceived them has acted shamelessly. For she said, ‘I go after my lovers, who give me my bread and my water, my wool and my linen, my oil and my drink.’"2:6, "“Therefore, see, I am hedging up your way with thorns, and I shall wall her in, so that she does not find her paths."2:7, "“And she shall pursue her lovers but not overtake them, and shall seek them but not find them. Then she shall say, ‘Let me go and return to my first husband, for then it was better for me than now.’"2:8, "“And she did not acknowledge that I gave her grain, and new wine, and oil, and increased her silver and gold which they prepared for Ba‛al."2:9, "“Therefore I shall turn back and shall take my grain in its time and My new wine in its appointed time, and I shall take away My wool and My linen covering her nakedness."2:10, "“And now I shall uncover her shame before the eyes of her lovers, and no one shall deliver her from My hand."2:11, "“And I shall cause all her rejoicing, her festivals, her New moons, and her Sabbaths, even all her appointed times, to cease,"2:12, "and lay waste her vines and her fig trees, of which she has said, ‘these are my harlot-fees that my lovers have given me.’ And I shall make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them."2:13, "“And I shall punish her for the days of the Ba‛als to which she burned incense and adorned herself with her rings and jewelry, and went after her lovers, and forgot Me,” declares יהוה."2:14, "“Therefore, see, I am alluring her, and shall lead her into the wilderness, and shall speak to her heart,"2:15, "and give to her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Aḵor as a door of expectation. And there she shall respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Mitsrayim."2:16, "“And it shall be, in that day,” declares יהוה, “that you call Me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer call Me ‘My Ba‛al.’"2:17, "“And I shall remove the names of the Ba‛als from her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name."2:18, "“And in that day I shall make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the birds of the heavens, and with the creeping creatures of the ground, when bow, and sword, and battle I break from the earth. And I shall make them lie down in safety."2:19, "“And I shall take you as a bride unto Me forever, and take you as a bride unto Me in righteousness, and in right-ruling, and loving-commitment and compassion."2:20, "“And I shall take you as a bride unto Me in trustworthiness, and you shall know יהוה."2:21, "“And it shall be in that day that I answer,” declares יהוה, “that I answer the heavens, and they answer the earth,"2:22, "and the earth answer the grain and the new wine and the oil, and they answer Yizre‛ĕl."2:23, "“And I shall sow her for Myself in the earth, and I shall have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion. And I shall say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people,’ while they say, ‘My Strength!’ ”

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Continued;

Isaiah 44:21-28, "44:21, "“Remember these matters, O Ya‛aqoḇ, and Yisra’yl, for you are My servant! I have formed you, you are My servant, O Yisra’yl, do not forget Me!"44:22, "“I shall wipe out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I shall redeem you.”"44:23, "Sing, O heavens, for יהוה shall do it! Shout, O depths of the earth! Break forth into singing, O mountains, forest, and every tree in it! For יהוה shall redeem Ya‛aqoḇ, and make Himself clear in Yisra’yl."44:24, "Thus said יהוה, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, “I am יהוה, doing all, stretching out the heavens all alone, spreading out the earth, with none beside Me,"44:25, "frustrating the signs of the babblers, and driving diviners mad, turning wise men backward, and making their knowledge foolish,"44:26, "confirming the word of His servant, and completing the counsel of His messengers, who says of Yerushalayim, ‘Be inhabited,’ and of the cities of Yehuḏah, ‘They shall be built, and her ruins raised up by Me,’"44:27, "who is saying to the deep, ‘Be dry, and your rivers I dry up,’"44:28, "who is saying of Koresh, ‘He is My shepherd, and he completes all My pleasure, even saying to Yerushalayim, “Let her be built,” and to the Hĕḵal, “Let her foundation be laid.” ’"

Revelation 21:3-4, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of YHWH is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and YHWH Himself will be with them, and be their Father. And YHWH will wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Zechariah 14:3-9, “And יהוה shall go forth, and He shall fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, which faces Yerushalayim on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south. And you shall flee to the valley of My mountain – for the valley of the mountains reaches to Atsal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziyah sovereign of Yehuḏah. And יהוה my Strength shall come – all the set-apart ones with You. And in that day it shall be: there is no light, it is dark. And it shall be one day which is known to יהוה, neither day nor night, but at evening time there shall be light. And in that day it shall be that living waters flow from Yerushalayim, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea, in summer as well as in winter. And יהוה shall be Sovereign over all the earth. In that day there shall be one יהוה, and His Name one.”

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Many people do not understand that it was not the Jewish people as a whole who rejected Jesus as Messiah, but, only many of the Israeli leaders at that time, who rejected both Jesus and John the Baptist, and tried to silence the early Christians. Some of the leaders of the Judaic heritage defended Jesus and it was a mob-mentality, fueled by religious legalistic strongholds, that were obsessed with silencing Him.
Christians need to be clear about the culpability of the nation of Israel in the crucifixion of Christ, as well as the fact that there will come a day in the future when "all Israel shall be saved". So God does have a future plan for believing Israel (redeemed and restored Israel). But we need to be clear about their guilt in the killing of Christ and how that brought God's judgment on Israel in the first century A.D.

1. At the time that Jesus was being tried before Pilate, almost all the Jews in the mob surrounding Him shouted "Crucify him, Crucify him". So -- in effect -- the nation of Israel at that time rejected their Messiah, and said "his blood be upon our heads".

But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus. The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas. Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. (Mt 27: 20-25)

2. Even though Christ died for the sins of all humanity, God held the Jews accountable for His murder. Peter (filled with the Holy Spirit), in addressing all the Jews gathered in Jerusalem for the Feast of Pentecost after Christ's ascension said this:

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain (Acts 2:23).

3. Stephen -- speaking by the Holy Spirit -- brought an even harsher judgment against the Jews:

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
(Acts 7:51-53)

4. Paul arrived at the same conclusion, and finally turned away from the Jews to go exclusively to the Gentiles.

And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. (Acts 28:24-28).

Last edited:

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 20:17-19, “And [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהושע[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], going up to Yerushalayim, took the twelve taught ones aside on the way and said to them, See, we are going up to Yerushalayim, and the Son of Aḏam shall be delivered up to the chief priests and to the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death, and deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock and to flog and to impale. And the third day He shall be raised.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mark 10:33-34, "“See, we are going up to Yerushalayim, and the Son of Aḏam shall be delivered to the chief priests and to the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles and they shall mock Him, and flog Him, and spit on Him, and kill Him. And the third day He shall rise again.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Luke 18:32-33, “For He will be handed over to the Gentiles, and will be mocked, insulted, and spat upon. Then they will scourge Him, and put Him to death: but on the third day He will be raised up.”[/FONT]

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
IMO, there's no Jew or gentile, every believer from all the nations and tribes and tongues are what God considers a 'real Jew' from the beginning. The nation Israel was only used as prophesy and a promise of what was to be with the spiritual Israel.
I'm fully aware of Romans 9/10/11 but most people also misunderstand Paul when He talks of grafting and all Israel being saved.

The idea is simple, "if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and was raised from the dead, you shall be saved..". There's no other practice or rituals that takes us to the father except for this belief and no nationality matters.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
"Heritage" of Jesus is church, composed of believing Jews and Gentiles.

Jews without a faith in Jesus are not his people, are not his heritage and are without any hope.

They do not have God:
"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."
1 J2:23

They are antichrists:
"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son."
1 J 2:22

"I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
2J 1:7

They displease God and God´s wrath is upon them:
"[Jews]... who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone... they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last."
1The 2:16

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
IMO, there's no Jew or gentile, every believer from all the nations and tribes and tongues are what God considers a 'real Jew' from the beginning.
We need to keep things in proper perspective. Paul says that there are three entities that exist during the Church Age -- the Jew, the Gentile, and the Church of God. While there are no distinctions within the Church, the Jews and Gentiles do exist in this world.

E

eternally-gratefull

Israel is still a chosen nation, currently in punishment for unbelief.

Israel as chosen people are not saved because they are a chosen people. it still takes faith. the faith of abraham and all who have had faith in God.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
A true Jew is a person who has the faith of Abraham. Abraham was not a Jew nor an Israelite. God chose him on the basis of his faith alone.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
We need to keep things in proper perspective. Paul says that there are three entities that exist during the Church Age -- the Jew, the Gentile, and the Church of God. While there are no distinctions within the Church, the Jews and Gentiles do exist in this world.
Nope.

You are definitely mistaken, in the new covenant, members of the church (Believers) are what are referred to as Jews or Israel, regardless of their nationality or tribe and non believers are the gentiles (including non believing tribal Jews).
When Paul says all Israel will be saved, he means all believers will be saved because believers are divided into two groups (faithful and non faithful).

Rom 2:28A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Rev 3:9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will makethem come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Rev 2:. 9I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews,but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

Why would God call other people real Jews and call others a synagogue of satan if you keep on saying that all Isarel will be saved?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Nope.

You are definitely mistaken...
And you are seriously confused. But if you prefer that, then that's OK. There are a lot of confused Christians.

E

eternally-gratefull

A true Jew is a person who has the faith of Abraham. Abraham was not a Jew nor an Israelite. God chose him on the basis of his faith alone.
what does that make noah?

Abraham gave birth to many nations, what does it make them?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
what does that make noah?

Abraham gave birth to many nations, what does it make them?
Noah was definitely righteous because of his faith in God. But God made a Covenant with Abraham, and it is Abraham's faith which is placed before us as the example of saving faith. "Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness".

BTW the Abrahamic Covenant covers much more than "many nations" but that is a subject unto itself.

A

Ariel82

The promise was made to the Seed of Abraham, not seeds.

◄ Galatians 3:16 ►
New International Version
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

New Living Translation
God gave the promises to Abraham and his child. And notice that the Scripture doesn't say "to his children," as if it meant many descendants. Rather, it says "to his child"--and that, of course, means Christ.

English Standard Version
Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.

Berean Study Bible
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say, "and to seeds," meaning many, but "and to your seed," meaning One, who is Christ.

Berean Literal Bible
Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. It does not say "and to seeds" as of many but "and to your seed" as of One, who is Christ.

New American Standard Bible
Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ.

King James Bible
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
A lot of people here are confused about who Israel is, or there physical decendents.
So many do not know the difference between A Jew, and an Israelite even.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There are THREE meanings of "seed". Check it out before responding, instead of playing a broken record.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
You are still blind to the fact there was more then one given,
there was The birthright promise ,[and ] the septer promise.

Sep 4, 2012
There are THREE meanings of "seed". Check it out before responding, instead of playing a broken record.
It's not a broken record, it's what Paul said. He was making a direct quote from the Septuagint in Galatians 3:16 - και τω σπέρματί σου (and to your seed). Paul makes it clear that seed refers to Christ.