Persecution in Orissa India

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Please pray for these people, they are going through the worst persecution, 107 churches been burned down, preachers homes burnt, christians are having to live in woods , then when found murdered,people are starving to death, children being burnt, homes luded, this is the worse thing i have ever see
Thank you
and God bless

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all in india in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

God bless
pickles

C

cowgirljen

Praying for all of the Christians in India..

S

shekaniah

Prayed for those in India for provisions and protection in Jesus name, Amen

F

Fields001

I'll definately be in prayer for those in India. I also think that those of us who experience little or no persecution for being Christians should thank God for that fact. I definately do.

W

wwjd_kilden

Amen Fields.

India seems to be a country of extreme contrasts, must be very frustrating for those experiences that kind of things.
Prayer for all that are persecuted

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
These are the last days, and these brothers are sharing the honor of suffering with Christ.

1 Peter 3:13-17

13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good? 14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”[c] 15 But sanctify the Lord God[d] in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

May the Lord help these brothers through this tribulation.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Because i am from Orissa, India, and had suffered perecution, i thank you all for praying for the persecuted christians, and also for me unknowingly, i have felt the presence and protection of God during and after perseuction, i thank you all, i feel joy for i came across that there is a prayer for us, even we were unaware about this

i am personally feel very much blessed by your prayers
God bless! and His peace with everyone who remembered us during our terrible tims

Thank You
Levi85