Photos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...Can someone help me please...I want to start my blog on this site and would like to post some pictures from what i have saved on my computer, can someone please help me and let me know if this is possible, thank you so much...xox...:)

U

Ugly

It is not at all true that all pics gave to be online to post. Just in some cases, such as PMs.
Posting them in a blog is the same as posting them in a regular thread.
The bar above your post that contains font options, if you look at the 3rd from farthest right you'll see a square icon with a black border. Click that then follow the instructions from there. It gives the option of online pics or uploading pics from your pc.

Also, in the future, if you have any sort of tech questions we have a forum set aside for this. The User2User Tech forums is for posting any kind of such questions, even ones not about the site.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It is not at all true that all pics gave to be online to post. Just in some cases, such as PMs.
The bar above your post that contains font options, if you look at the 3rd from farthest right you'll see a square icon with a black border. Click that then follow the instructions from there. It gives the option of online pics or uploading pics from your pc.

Also, in the future, if you have any sort of tech questions we have a forum set aside for this. The User2User Tech forums is for posting any kind of such questions, even ones not about the site.
Thank you, will come back to this post for instructions, i am learning...xox...

Feb 7, 2015

Unfortunately, this forum is kind of lacking in upkeep and maintenance. Quite a few of us have lost the ability to post photos from our own hard drives. In fact, that option no longer shows up for us to choose. All we can do is post photos from one place only, a distant online site.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi...Sorry to be a pest but it say`s URL, what does that mean...Can`t i just click some where to upload image, thank you once again, please be patient, i need to be taught...xox...

Feb 7, 2015
Hi...Sorry to be a pest but it say`s URL, what does that mean...Can`t i just click some where to upload image, thank you once again, please be patient, i need to be taught...xox...
It probably means your tie to the forum is defective, just like many of ours are also. All you can post from is an online site somewhere.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Unfortunately, this forum is kind of lacking in upkeep and maintenance. Quite a few of us have lost the ability to post photos from our own hard drives. In fact, that option no longer shows up for us to choose. All we can do is post photos from one place only, a distant online site.
Thank you for that...Does that mean i cant post from my pictures saved, if not, if i find a picture i want to use, how do i post it to my blog, thank you for any help you can give me...xox...

Feb 7, 2015
Thank you for that...Does that mean i cant post from my pictures saved, if not, if i find a picture i want to use, how do i post it to my blog, thank you for any help you can give me...xox...
If you have this problem, all you can do is UPLOAD your photo to an online site..... and then post it here from that URL.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
If you have this problem, all you can do is UPLOAD your photo to an online site..... and then post it here from that URL.
Thank you, I will try to learn what you are saying, I guess when i learn, then i will be able to teach those who are in the same water i once trod...xox...

U

Ugly

I still have the option to choose. Though I rarely have a use for uploading.