plagues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
If you could wish plagues like the two witnesses what would you choose.

Feb 16, 2011
Doesnt the witnesses add an unknown number of plagues to the tribulation?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Doesnt the witnesses add an unknown number of plagues to the tribulation?
indeed they do:

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy:
and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

(Revelation 11:6)

but i love the earth, and like to think i wouldn't wish plagues on it. unless you'd call the verdant growth of fruits and flowers, a 'plague'
i guess the sort of people that treasure tightly trimmed hedges and close-cropped lawns would..
i guess i'm more of the 'weeping prophet' than the afflict-the-land-with-locusts type.
then again, if any man measures up to his ideals, he's terribly near-sighted.

Jul 27, 2011
lets wish Salvation for people not plagues. Hoping for all to see the Light of Christ Jesus. Love is hoping for the best, and having compassion for those that just don't get it. Lets look to the Kingdom, and not the horror that will soon be happening.

Dec 18, 2013
Heh I am not one who likes the world too much (though I want to add I do value the people that are forced to live on this treacherous planet and I hope many can be saved by Jesus.) Not too sure what plagues I would unleash, I am content on waiting for the LORD to purge this wicked earth with fire. May God's will be done as He sees fit.

clarkthompson

Jul 8, 2012
I don't want to add plagues and I believe it was the Lord's will to do the plagues and used them to do them.