Please continue praying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gail421

Thank you for praying for my family. We are suffering because my husband has behavior problems...terrible temper, verbal and emotional abusiveness. Now a new problem, he is threatening to move out which will present all of us with a whole new set of grief and troubles. We are in marriage therapy, but he needs to be patient and give it a chance to work. I am heartbroken about the thought of my toddler son growing up without a father around.

Please pray that my husband, Josh, can experience healing and clarity so that we can work toward being a healthy family. He had a bad childhood and awful family situation when he was growing up. Thank you, Christian friends. We need your prayers.

Gail

J

jb800m

praying for the effect of his past to lose the power it has over the present

H

hospitalpharmacist

May God give your husband the wisdom he need to face his anger problems

Aug 9, 2013
Father give Gail the confidence and comfort she needs to deal with broken relationship. I pray that whatever may happen that she will have faith and understanding that You will work out the things that are best for her and her family. Lord work on husbands heart and help him overcome the hurts of his past. Lord give Gail the peace of mind of mind and security of your love that you will never leave her or forsake her family. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen

A

alehandra

i pray, only You be power to Gail421 and
because of Your love her husband be saved and got a new heart and new spirit ...

P.S : EXODUS 14 : 14 = GOD FIGHT FOR YOU, YOU NEED ONLY TO BE STILL

be blessing
-cilla-