Please pray concerning daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I am asking for prayers for my daughter. Tomorrow she is having scans done to determine what is wrong. She went through this 4 years ago and nothing showed up. She has lived in pain and takes several medications for the last 4 years all the while trying to work and finish school. She just wanted to get a degree that would afford her a higher paying job knowing that she would have medical issues probably for her entire life. Her health issues are spreading.

I know God's Will, will be done. I pray that something shows up so she can be understood better by the medical community. Illness without a diagnosis is depressing for anyone and I think worse for the young. Because all they can give her are narcotics, and with no diagnosis yet, they treat her like a drug addict. That is when the doctor who is familiar with her case is out of town. She has had to jump through hoops to get medicine needed for each situation.

I am also praying that tomorrow when she has to lay there for almost 4 hours in two separate appointments that she remembers all I have tried to tell her about God and Jesus in her 25 years. I pray that she not turn away from God but asks Jesus into her heart. I need all your prayers that she would make this choice.

We were on the same pain meds 4 years ago, but almost 2 years ago I received healing from God for the pain I had with my illness. It was hard for a mother to understand why God would choose me and not her. But after much reflection it comes down to what we all know, repenting of sins and loving God for the gift of Christ. And, seeing yourself as a sinner.

I also pray that my entire family will pray together and Praise God together. Life would be so awesome if that could happen.

Thank you
Demaree

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Gods blessings and healings!, amen

W

Water1944

Father God, I lift up this young woman to you. I pray that her heart is wide open to you tomorrow. May this be the day, and the hour where it all finally makes sense to her. We know we have to be ready to see hear and feel you Lord. Many times we have to be at our worst, so you can be at your best Father. Fill her with such love, strength, peace and comfort, that there isn't a doubt in her mind that it all comes from you. It always and only comes from you Father. Please guide the doctors to finally find the answer for her pain. Please take this burden away from her, and show her that you have taken it away. May this be replaced with faith, belief, and love for you. I pray that her eyes will be opened Lord. I pray that you will put a circle of family and friends around her that will pray for her, love, support and comfort her. i lift up Yac to you Father.Please give her peace about her own healing that you have blessed her with Lord. It's so hard to watch our children suffer Lord. Fill her with the strength and peace that she will need to help her daughter thru this. You make everything new Father. She is in your Hands. Your will be done Father. I ask this is the name of the Lord, who suffered so greatly for us all, Jesus. Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs to you Yac.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Father God,
I pray for D's daughter to come close to you, I ask she will start a relationship with you through Prayer, Praise reading your word. I pray she will become SOLD OUT for YOU LORD. I ask what ever is causing these medical issue will be revealed. I pray she can get off these meds. I pray Please God that D's family will soon Praise and Pray together to you the One and Only. There will be a revival in her family. Please Protect her daughter too Lord May she feel your presence tomorrow IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

S

SteveM

Father, I pray for D's daughter, that the scans may give some clue as to the nature of the problem causing the pain, and that she may be a step closer to finding out how to deal with it. I pray that you will grant both mother and daughter a closer relationship to you, and to each other.Amen.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Thank you to each and everyone of you. Thank you for your kind words, scripture reference and for your prayers. Thank you also for links to sites to investigate. I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to encourage us. I read them on her phone as I waited for her to finish.

Today was hard and long, but I am not the first parent to go through this with their child and I won't be the last. I feel at peace and I hope that she does finally get answers.

May God Bless you and keep you safe, God Bless.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Also those were beautiful prayers and meant so much, Thank you again.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs to you and your daughter yac, from both my daughter and I as we know the battles faced. :)
Thankyou Dear Jesus that you have already won victory in such battles for us!
Both my daughter and I hold you both in our hearts and prayers in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SteveM

Father, I bring Yac and her daughter to you again. Be with them, and help the doctors advise them. Amen.