Please Pray For Friends Loss

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Well this the second time I have to ask for prayer for a friend that has lost their husband. A young friends husband has lost the battle against cancer leaving behind two little girls and his wife. My friend is such a sweet person and so incredibly positive but I know she is in shock and has such a long road ahead of her. Christmas is a particularly hard time to loose a loved one with little ones involved. My heart is broken once again for them.

Others may remember I had asked for another friend that lost her husband last year,also to cancer,leaving her with two young daughters. Please also keep them in your prayers. Thank you.

H

HisHolly

Sorry to hear.. I watched a loved on die from cancer yrs ago and it's no easy thing.. I will keep you all in my prayers.. I don't say it just to say it.. the thing I most often think about when tragedy happens is the fact everyone not involved goes on with life while those involved are changed forever.. I keep that before me at all times..

K

kaylagrl

Sorry to hear.. I watched a loved on die from cancer yrs ago and it's no easy thing.. I will keep you all in my prayers.. I don't say it just to say it.. the thing I most often think about when tragedy happens is the fact everyone not involved goes on with life while those involved are changed forever.. I keep that before me at all times..

I know I feel so bad for both these women having to raise children alone. I've lost several family members close to me to cancer and when the time comes you're just numb from the fight of the disease. First you go into a state of shock and really dont hear all the talking people are doing around you. When I lost my aunt,my moms sister, I remember going through the stages of grief. She was 43 when she passed. It took me a long time to go to her grave.I couldn't bear it. All the family had gone and were pressuring me to go. I had a dream one night that I was in a graveyard and I saw my aunt sitting on a stone. She said to me "Im not here anymore" and it broke that fear in me and I was able to go see her grave.

Both these couples have young children. The friend last year had two girls and was pregnant with her son when her husband died. The friend that has just lost her husband has two little girls to raise on her own.And like you have said,its the hardest when all the support and offers for help have gone away,people have moved on and your life is never going to be the same.Thank you so much for remembering them all in prayer.

I

iveseenworse

thank God they have a friend like you who prays. i pray for both these family's.

H

HisHolly

Ive raised my son by myself from the time he was 8 weeks old and he'll be 10 soon.. I can identify with raising children after the other parent has died but not with more than 1.. The questions from him and tears at any given time are the worst... My heart truly goes out to them!
I know I feel so bad for both these women having to raise children alone. I've lost several family members close to me to cancer and when the time comes you're just numb from the fight of the disease. First you go into a state of shock and really dont hear all the talking people are doing around you. When I lost my aunt,my moms sister, I remember going through the stages of grief. She was 43 when she passed. It took me a long time to go to her grave.I couldn't bear it. All the family had gone and were pressuring me to go. I had a dream one night that I was in a graveyard and I saw my aunt sitting on a stone. She said to me "Im not here anymore" and it broke that fear in me and I was able to go see her grave.

Both these couples have young children. The friend last year had two girls and was pregnant with her son when her husband died. The friend that has just lost her husband has two little girls to raise on her own.And like you have said,its the hardest when all the support and offers for help have gone away,people have moved on and your life is never going to be the same.Thank you so much for remembering them all in prayer.

K

kittycat7

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

B

Bee4Shine

I am so sorry for your friend's loss. I will be praying for her. If you think it would help, Focus on the Family has licensed Christian counselors who can help your sweet friend in her grief - the call is free. I know they would love to have the opportunity to talk to her: 855-382-5433.

Dear Lord,
I pray for this young mama and her two girls. I pray that you will wrap your arms around her and comfort her in only the way that you can. We know that you know her heart and what she needs most right now. So we trust you to meet her needs, comfort her heart and give her hope in you. Bless her children and help them to go through the grief process. Please provide people from the body of Christ to come around this young family and support them in their darkest hours. In Jesus name, Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for this Friends and family members, please comport and healm emotionally. Lord give your peace and Joy, this Christmas season. In Jesus name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I pray for Kaylagrl's friend & her children, who have recently lost a husband & dad to this illness. I pray Lord that you would bring strength & peace within their hearts. Lord You are a God of All Comfort & You are a Father to the fatherless & You are our closes companion in our times of need. May this family recognize your presence & feel your comfort, as they walk this journey of grief & loss. May they find strength, peace & hope in You Lord. In Jesus name..

K

kaylagrl

I am so sorry for your friend's loss. I will be praying for her. If you think it would help, Focus on the Family has licensed Christian counselors who can help your sweet friend in her grief - the call is free. I know they would love to have the opportunity to talk to her: 855-382-5433.

Dear Lord,
I pray for this young mama and her two girls. I pray that you will wrap your arms around her and comfort her in only the way that you can. We know that you know her heart and what she needs most right now. So we trust you to meet her needs, comfort her heart and give her hope in you. Bless her children and help them to go through the grief process. Please provide people from the body of Christ to come around this young family and support them in their darkest hours. In Jesus name, Amen

Thank you so much for that prayer bee4shine and for that information. I will send that along to her when I get the chance to speak to her. So very sweet of you.

K

kaylagrl

Lord Jesus, I pray for Kaylagrl's friend & her children, who have recently lost a husband & dad to this illness. I pray Lord that you would bring strength & peace within their hearts. Lord You are a God of All Comfort & You are a Father to the fatherless & You are our closes companion in our times of need. May this family recognize your presence & feel your comfort, as they walk this journey of grief & loss. May they find strength, peace & hope in You Lord. In Jesus name..

Thanks so much Violet and Levi for your prayers,I know the family is feeling that support during this difficult time. I appreciate it.