Please pray for me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Melleah

Please pray for me. For the last couple of days, I've been having panic attacks. I feel like I'm being attacked by the Enemy - he's planting ideas in my head about death. See, I'm a new Christian and I've heard a lot of believers say that Satan does everything he can to try to destroy you once you accept Jesus as your Savior. I love God with all of my heart, and certain areas of my life have been changing due to that. For the better, of course! But I honestly feel like Satan is trying to break me down. I'm afraid I'm going to lose the fight.

R

Rissa77

This is what I do when I am attacked. Works every time.

The fact that you feel like you're being attacked by Satan is good sign, actually. It means you're doing RIGHT and you're getting stronger in the Lord and Satan HATES that! So he's going to do everything he can to stop you.

Take encouragement in that. And let it make you stronger. Don't let Satan get a foothold.

As a Christian, you are given authority over Satan in the name and in the blood of Jesus Christ. Whenever you feel an attack, rebuke him in Jesus' name, telling him Scripture. Even screaming at him is sometimes a must. You are the head and not the tail. Bind him to hell where he belongs in Jesus' name. People can pray for you, but when it comes to the Spiritual realm, sometimes it just doesn't work unless you do it yourself. Some people refuse to do so, or believe they can, and Satan eats at their strength, feeding on their cowardice.

There's a study you can look up on the power of Jesus' blood. He shed His blood to heal you. You don't have to take these attacks from the devil. Pray the blood of Jesus over you that heals you. Claim the victory you have in Christ. You can find the study here: http://www.cprmarriageministry.org/Plead_The_Blood.html

This all is what I call battle praying. It HAS to be done with words. I don't know if you pray outloud or to yourself, but this one HAS to be done outload. Satan cannot hear you defeat him in your head. He can feed things into your mind, but he does not know what you think. He knows you for your actions.

I pray blessings for Melleah, and that she is able to overcome these attacks through the boldness she has in Christ. I pray for her protection and boldness and peace and trust in You who we know is in complete control. I pray the blood of Jesus to cover her and heal her and transform her. I rebuke these anxiety attacks of the devil in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind Satan to hell where he belongs. And I pray that the Holy Spirit within her would shine so bright that it rids of all darkness that tries to touch her. Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers. Remember that satan is a coward and selfish and believes his own lies. Because he hates that any should have what he cannot. Imagine The face of Jesus when you are afraid, my fave is I sing Jesus loves me when I start to panic. smiles and God bless, pickles