please pray for my grandfather

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 14, 2021
My grandfather is in poor health and is not saved. he lives far from me and I'm trying to get to him, so just please pray for the situation.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I'm sorry to hear of your grief. Be glad, however, that you possess the Love of God inside of you that you are able to show your love for him! This says much about you. :)

Powerful Lord, God, Almighty . . . it is your will that we are in agreement with. We ask for nothing that would be outside of your Holy will. And if it is in your will, we ask that you would carry this grandfather of Joshlovesjesus, and place him into the Right Hand of Jesus. We ask that you would lift the Curse of Adam and Eve, and Purify his soul of all corruption. We humbly ask that your Grace, which is sufficient for you, would be extended to this man who has struggled against his will, and that his "sleep" and "slumber" would be alleviated.

Awaken his soul, Lord! We ask that you would show yourself to him, whether he is "in" the body, or out of his body. You are all Powerful and you alone are able to redeem his soul, even if he comes to a point of no longer seeming to "be here" with us. We Trust the Almighty Power that raised Jesus from the dead, and we place that same Trust in the redemption of Josh's beloved grandfather. We ask that you would save his grandfather outside of any good work, or deed, and redeem him based upon your Holy Promises alone. We know that you can do this, for you have done it for many of us. We pray this Prayer in the Name of your Holy and Powerful Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
My grandfather is in poor health and is not saved. he lives far from me and I'm trying to get to him, so just please pray for the situation.
praying hope you get to him soon brother.