Please pray for my health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 6, 2022
I pray often, but any additional prayers would be appreciated.

Thank you

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray of our prayers to bring us closer together with love and
encouragement and hope that our daily challenges are confronted with

God as our source of wisdom to help us in all our coming and going."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
I pray often, but any additional prayers would be appreciated.

Thank you
Mark, I pray that God will give you health, strength and peace of mind. May you trust in His promises for your life, and believe in faith for your healing.

Mar 6, 2022
Thank you my christian friends. I went through a difficult period and your prayers did help!

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9
he is so patient and offers us such forebearance , other religions dont seem to have a God with compassion , understanding , genuine Love for his people and those who worship him.

I believe that’s what is so beautifully true of what the Bible says about the Father who loves the son and through him the Father dearly Loves the children

that message of paternal Love , coming from the one and only all
Powerful mighty creator God , towards mankind his creation which he made to represent his own likeness in the earth

it seems other religions have the powerful “god” and the mythology which goes along with thier “god” but it’s never about God the Father or His children that he loves and cares about

it’s usually about how those created people serve the rules of the creator mighty God that’s high above then all d just wants everyone Boeing and crawling before him Many religions tell of a god but it’s usually the same story a god up high , a list of his ways and rules , and man trying to accomplish or reach certain reward

but there is no relationship no care and love , no father and children who lays his own life on the line to save and redeem his creation because we matter to him deeply he cares about us and helps us d offers us this amazing forebearance and patience as we find and follow him to life