Please pray that the USA is not a goner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I used to follow news diligently. However, since the fake-"Catholic" fraudster-in-chief came along, I have been rather despondent. We already know what this faker is going to do: same things O did. So is there really any need to follow US current event news...? I mean, yeah, I still appreciate learning what's going on, but again... I just don't feel well, mentally and psychologically... seeing all this satanic stuff happening and you can't call it anything but that..
So I hope everyone out there is praying and working for the return of America. There are some people in state legislatures working for vote integrity. We need to support them w/ prayers and other kinds of helps... It seems as though only God can do anything @ this point... But we always, always have PRAYER. And I heard SACRIFICES of various kinds also work to get sinners to repent... Sacrifice some of your little comforts (dessert? etc...) to God for the sake of sinners on their way to Hell...

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I used to follow news diligently. However, since the fake-"Catholic" fraudster-in-chief came along, I have been rather despondent. We already know what this faker is going to do: same things O did. So is there really any need to follow US current event news...? I mean, yeah, I still appreciate learning what's going on, but again... I just don't feel well, mentally and psychologically... seeing all this satanic stuff happening and you can't call it anything but that..
So I hope everyone out there is praying and working for the return of America. There are some people in state legislatures working for vote integrity. We need to support them w/ prayers and other kinds of helps... It seems as though only God can do anything @ this point... But we always, always have PRAYER. And I heard SACRIFICES of various kinds also work to get sinners to repent... Sacrifice some of your little comforts (dessert? etc...) to God for the sake of sinners on their way to Hell...
We have to remember it was Jesus who purposely took His disciples into some of the most pagan regions around Jerusalem. All sorts of Satanic activity was going on but Jesus met it with both truth and action as many followed him due to miracles and the truth of Jesus's Words. We do not run or hide from the darkness, rather we bring our light into its midst. Evil fears our King, evil fears the power that lives within us, evil trembles at His name. In the name of Jesus Christ, we were given the authority to spread the good news. This authority will have fruit within the world. We will see God has not left the throne vacant. What we see are the birth pains to something beautiful.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Your belief is if people skip desserts that has the power to alter the free will of corrupt people? Or anyone? And thereby altering the direction the US is headed?
Prophecy does not mention the US in the end times, what was, for decades, the most powerful country in the world. Now we live in a country where the politicians punish those that protect its citizens and empower the criminals. A country that wants to ignore biology and nature and encourage immorality.
The tactics used now are similar to that of Nazis. Sway the general public that disagreeing is a crime, and have citizens police one another. And the morality is going the way of the ancient Romans before that empire fell.
While I, too, feel the stress of it all, I'm not holding my breath that anything will ever improve in this country. More likely a new country will have to be birthed for that to happen.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
We have to remember it was Jesus who purposely took His disciples into some of the most pagan regions around Jerusalem. All sorts of Satanic activity was going on but Jesus met it with both truth and action as many followed him due to miracles and the truth of Jesus's Words. We do not run or hide from the darkness, rather we bring our light into its midst. Evil fears our King, evil fears the power that lives within us, evil trembles at His name. In the name of Jesus Christ, we were given the authority to spread the good news. This authority will have fruit within the world. We will see God has not left the throne vacant. What we see are the birth pains to something beautiful.
appreciate this but... I'm not seeing anything too beautiful. And frankly, as this one church guy on a video said recently, we got here (stolen election, etc) because .. partly bc of lukewarm "Christians."

the problem these days is that Christians are not willing to sacrifice much in order to further God's Kingdom on Earth. They want to live the good life like all the non-Christians do, and just go to church on Sunday and call it good. Well, it's not good.

Then again, I am not sure exactly how Jan 6 could have been averted... I don't know.. I feel there is much we do not know... and of course much of what goes on in DC is totally out of the everyday American's control... and it's at such times we have to pray, pray and pray again... which I am wondering: Do many Christians DO that? I think a lot of people call themselves Christian but... um... maybe they really shouldn't?

I mean, a lot of time so called Christians just back down when Christianity is attacked. A lot of them don't w ant to be seen as "good 2 shoes" whatever that means, so... evil is allowed to prosper... and then these people wonder why the world is corrupt. Charity begins at home..

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Your belief is if people skip desserts that has the power to alter the free will of corrupt people? Or anyone? And thereby altering the direction the US is headed?
Prophecy does not mention the US in the end times, what was, for decades, the most powerful country in the world. Now we live in a country where the politicians punish those that protect its citizens and empower the criminals. A country that wants to ignore biology and nature and encourage immorality.
The tactics used now are similar to that of Nazis. Sway the general public that disagreeing is a crime, and have citizens police one another. And the morality is going the way of the ancient Romans before that empire fell.
While I, too, feel the stress of it all, I'm not holding my breath that anything will ever improve in this country. More likely a new country will have to be birthed for that to happen.
I totally agree and no, I didn't say if "people skip dessert.. t hat has the power to alter.." anything. I just mean that ANYTHING offered to God (sacrifice) for some particular good cause or another... helps. I don't have any scientific proof that it works but i have felt the power of sacrificing something to God and for God... I have FELT (yes, a subjective word but a strong feeling just t he same) that not only was God listening, but... and this is probably most important of all: that I was joined with Jesus in HIS SACRIFICE (Calvary)... THAT was the most powerful thing of all...
I totally agree with all that stuff about politicians using Nazi tactics. The thing is, this country (usa) has been doing that for many many years now: Roe v Wade.. 60 million murdered. And no one bats an eye about that kind of atrocity anymore.. It isn't even seen as an issue with a lot of Americans... but when it is THEY who are threatened by evil people in govt... then it will be a different story...

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
appreciate this but... I'm not seeing anything too beautiful. And frankly, as this one church guy on a video said recently, we got here (stolen election, etc) because .. partly bc of lukewarm "Christians."

the problem these days is that Christians are not willing to sacrifice much in order to further God's Kingdom on Earth. They want to live the good life like all the non-Christians do, and just go to church on Sunday and call it good. Well, it's not good.

Then again, I am not sure exactly how Jan 6 could have been averted... I don't know.. I feel there is much we do not know... and of course much of what goes on in DC is totally out of the everyday American's control... and it's at such times we have to pray, pray and pray again... which I am wondering: Do many Christians DO that? I think a lot of people call themselves Christian but... um... maybe they really shouldn't?

I mean, a lot of time so called Christians just back down when Christianity is attacked. A lot of them don't w ant to be seen as "good 2 shoes" whatever that means, so... evil is allowed to prosper... and then these people wonder why the world is corrupt. Charity begins at home..
If you look to the spiritual, prophecy, Jesus, the attributes of God, the promises of God and things to come then we can see the beauty. Not of the world but of the Kingdom to come. Either God's will, will revive this nation or not. Either way the promises still stand.

We do what we can as salt and light to preserve and push out darkness. Beyond that, we pray and keep our faith in God.

There are victories all over the country in the states, lower courts, Supreme Court, and congress as they fight to hold back really bad legislation in the Senate. Trump filling the lower courts and Supreme Court has very much slowed down the communist invasion. Take our victories day by day and we shall not worry about what has not yet come. Leave that fight for once we cross that bridge.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
If you look to the spiritual, prophecy, Jesus, the attributes of God, the promises of God and things to come then we can see the beauty. Not of the world but of the Kingdom to come. Either God's will, will revive this nation or not. Either way the promises still stand.

We do what we can as salt and light to preserve and push out darkness. Beyond that, we pray and keep our faith in God.

There are victories all over the country in the states, lower courts, Supreme Court, and congress as they fight to hold back really bad legislation in the Senate. Trump filling the lower courts and Supreme Court has very much slowed down the communist invasion. Take our victories day by day and we shall not worry about what has not yet come. Leave that fight for once we cross that bridge.
OK, yeh, when I think of the things u listed... esp Heaven where there is no corruption and evil, I am happy. But when I am not thinking of that...

I'm human, ya know...

i was just thinking about the lower courts earlier... thanks

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
OK, yeh, when I think of the things u listed... esp Heaven where there is no corruption and evil, I am happy. But when I am not thinking of that...

I'm human, ya know...

i was just thinking about the lower courts earlier... thanks
No problem. Keep our focus on God and this is what gives us the hope and courage in the lions den.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
No problem. Keep our focus on God and this is what gives us the hope and courage in the lions den.
sometimes I wonder if God has possibly allowed the satanists to take over (I call them that.. Jesus said If you are not for me...)

so anyhow... maybe He allowed them to take over to... "chastise" certain people... maybe "all of us"?

I mean, you have to admit Christians have become quite materialistic and self-centered and luke warm... worldly right along with the pagans (USA and etc..)