PLEASE pray this with me... FOR CHRIST.. I BEG YOU ALL... PLEASE

• Thread starter HeavenwithinYOU
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

[FONT=&quot]Father God I pray that those that read this come to the fullness of understanding that nothing is impossible for YOU. That HEAVEN is REAL and that the joy there is amazing. That the same joy there can be given to us HERE if we believe, letting the flesh die by denying any and all temptations, feeling the sinful nature die, crucifying it on the cross.... then the love comes after we resist ALL but can never fully come if we keep giving in. That if we deny AND believe, not just deny and be self righteous, but deny and believe that you can give heaven and that is what Christ said to pray for: FATHER, LET YOUR KINGDOM COME. That you said HEAVEN DOES NOT COME with careful observation saying: 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." --- and that if we suffer unto the flesh and resist our bodies, reading the word, asking for the gift of heaven now, not taking pleasure in the world until you deliver to us the promise making the REST OF OUR LIFE a REST of the Sabbath day of Lord. And only if we hate the word and all that is in it will this happen. Only if we are not LIARS to you and ourselves and are REAL disciples TRUE and not FAKE: John 8:31 - “IF you ABIDE in my word, you are TRULY my disciples.” --- THEN “On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 14:20 - WE ARE NOT LIARS FATHER.. WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN. [/FONT]-- [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 5:24 – “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.” Hebrews 12:14 "Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." Father.. I pray in the name of Christ that the blood of the Lamb covers my brethren and sisters... to become HOLY and suffer unto the flesh... and not to just say they are Christians but to SEEK TO BE IN CHRIST in the literal sense... heaven now, but to first SUFFER unto the flesh giving in to no temptations or pleasure of the world, but not to suffer forever BUT to ask for heaven within through that suffering and WAIT for it. Not too patiently as to not be forceful in our need and want of it, for if we do not passionately want it even boldly asking if it doesn’t happen, then it will not come. SHOUTING PLEASE!!! FATHER!!! PLEASE!!! “[/FONT]From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.”
Matthew 11:12.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them believe this Father, that if they shout for heaven, remain Holy, hate the world, resisting temptation to have fun in it, that this will happen soon and not long, weeks father not months if they are diligent and earnest: "After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you by the Messiah Jesus to his eternal glory, will restore you, establish you." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Peter 5:10. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
THAT WITHOUT THIS THERE IS NO PRIZE FATHER. BUT IF they do it, then You are willing and will do it for us. These are your rules Father, let the reader know it now and do it and not think of their life that they love so much in vain, but to want heaven more than their life. John 12:25 - “Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life.”
I know they FEAR at this second Father, doubting, fearing because that is our nature, let the Spirit touch their heart right NOW Father and take away that doubt in Jesus name and to follow these rules:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor's crown unless he competes according to the rules.” 2 Timothy 2:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LET US NOT CHEAT FATHER... WE cannot LIE to you... PLEASE FATHER LET THEM NOT CHEAT THEMSELVES AND DELUDE THEMSELVES but to come to FRUITION REMAINING IN HOLINESS IN THE WORD AND ASKING FOR HEAVEN WITHIN THEM AND NOT looking BACK... AS LOTS WIFE DID turning to SALT! BUT TO KEEP OUR EYES fixed on Christ OUR ROCK, denying ALL, reading the word UNTIL "as the Scripture hath said, out of his BELLY shall flow rivers of Living Water!" THEN they will be in heaven in SPIRIT becoming Spirit filled Adams and Eve’s, Glory to you Christ and TO You Father and to the HOLY SPIRIT! [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke 11:13 – “… How much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FATHER LET THEM ALL DO THIS AND RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE ON THIS EARTH!!!! "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Father, LET THEM BE ONE WITH YOU as CHRIST IS ONE WITH YOU: as YOUR REAL CHURCH IS ONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW... NOT A CHURCH MADE OF BRICKS AND MORTAR BUT WHAT YOU WILLED!! – “Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” John 4: 23 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AND LET THEM DO ALL THIS... SEEKING YOUR FACE... and when they do it... repent .. stop sin... SEEK heaven now... not look up or for signs, but to SHOW YOU A SIGN of holiness and understanding... that after they do this suffering for a short time that you will see their LOVE FOR YOU not in MERE WORDS but with humbleness, then Father, let this come to light:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to Him.” John 14:21. They want to SEE Christ Father, Christ wants to show them Father, but they must only ask for the Holy Spirit and Heaven within to manifest through this way, the only way, Your way that Your Son showed me Father to teach everyone in this age about the REAL way to the Lord that has a PRIZE now… not just a lie that enslaves people to doctrine taught by men, but to be free in the Spirit of the Lord! LET them be still until - [/FONT]“I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high." Luke 24:49.

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” - John 17:24
“…and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit.” 1 John 2:27 - Finally Father I ask to protect them from becoming THIS: “Always learning and never able to arrive at the knowledge of the truth.” BUT INSTEAD knowing how to find the LIAR within and to tie him up! Jesus SAYS: “Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

F

FireOnTheAltar

Personally bro, I agree with you. That should be our hearts desire, to become empty of ourselves - not because good works are a necessity for salvation but in order to experience more of Him in our lives, Christ in us, the hope of glory, so that the world may witness God's glory through mankind throughout the entire world.

The only problem is that there a couple of belief systems out there that believe everything you had to say is completely unecessary thus utter nonsense. To them the Holy Spirit is nothing more than a bunji cord tied to their waste to keep them from falling into hell as they indulge in their sinful desires. They believe that man is both saint and sinner and that one's own desire to sin is stronger than the indwelling Holy Spirit. Basically they believe that Jesus died so that they can be forgiven in and while they sin thus turning a blind eye a deaf ear to the fact that the bible teaches that Jesus died to not only forgive but also to deliver us from sin in the very hour of temptation.

As I studied their beliefs, the scripture kept running through my mind that in the last days many "will have a form of Godliness but deny the power there of". I was move to tears as I could feel the Lord's grief for their lost souls as another scripture came to mind "depart from me you worker of eniquity for I never knew you". My heart is still breaking because they willingly deny Him whom they claim to believe...

Last edited:
F

FireOnTheAltar

I love your zeal and I am of the mindeset that one should never allow the flames of their passion for Christ to burn out. However, I would like to encourage you to begin to concentrate your passion, just as a welder adds oxygen to a gas torch to make the flame all the more intense, in order to cut away at the hardest of hearts. I encourage you to begin to study church history through an unbiased, objective lens along with continuing your studies on scripture so that you will better understand not only the essentials of salvation but also the origins of various beliefs and how those beliefs effect modern mainline denominations. Only then, by God's grace & guidance, will you be ready to preach repentence to an apostate church. If not, they will only percieve you as a self righteous zealot looking to push his beliefs on others. Sad but true...

Last edited:
F

FireOnTheAltar

I'd also like to encourage you to research the lives and sermons of the two men which God had blessed to tremendously to bring hundreds of thousands to the cross on horseback. George Whitefield & Charles Finney, without a doubt two of the most powerful men of God to live since the Apostles.

T

TNabb1966

The Brother preaches The Wordof God, and I thank him for doing so. If you you ask me, and keep in mind it's just my opinion, one of the problems is too many denominations. It's really hard for me to imagine what The Church could accomplish if we werent so divided over doctrine and our own views rather than getting baack to the fundamentals of The Word of God! So, Kudos to HeavenwithinYOU for a great prayer and a great scripture study to boot! We need more people like you, and I pray you keep doing what your doing. I really enjoyed your post!

Peace,

Tim

F

FireOnTheAltar

The Brother preaches The Wordof God, and I thank him for doing so. If you you ask me, and keep in mind it's just my opinion, one of the problems is too many denominations. It's really hard for me to imagine what The Church could accomplish if we werent so divided over doctrine and our own views rather than getting baack to the fundamentals of The Word of God! So, Kudos to HeavenwithinYOU for a great prayer and a great scripture study to boot! We need more people like you, and I pray you keep doing what your doing. I really enjoyed your post!

Peace,

Tim
I agree whole heartedly however, if we are truly going to bring revival / reform to our generation, we must understand what it is we are standing up against and how to deal with it. Also, we need to understand that Jesus came for the sinner & not the righteous. More often than not, it is best to focus on sinners because many "christians" think they are righteous because of man made religion rather than the indwelling Christ. We can expect much persecution from them because they feel that the indwelling Christ is nothing more than hypothetical and that they may freely pursue anything selfish desire(s) they choose thus they directly oppose us.

H

HeavenwithinYOU

I thank you all... for your input.. JESUS WANTS PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR "something to happen" AND STOP assurming that their faith is it... no... ITS NOT.. ITS NOT ABOUT FAITH in Christ alone.

IF IT WERE SO then there would not be ten virgins waiting for him (all had faith) but only 5 had extra oil.

WHAT I SAY IS TRUTH... and the TRUTH is not mine... but from the ONE who sent me.

S

Sinnner

I love your zeal and I am of the mindeset that one should never allow the flames of their passion for Christ to burn out. However, I would like to encourage you to begin to concentrate your passion, just as a welder adds oxygen to a gas torch to make the flame all the more intense, in order to cut away at the hardest of hearts. I encourage you to begin to study church history through an unbiased, objective lens along with continuing your studies on scripture so that you will better understand not only the essentials of salvation but also the origins of various beliefs and how those beliefs effect modern mainline denominations. Only then, by God's grace & guidance, will you be ready to preach repentence to an apostate church. If not, they will only percieve you as a self righteous zealot looking to push his beliefs on others. Sad but true...
I don't understand. What did he say wrong?