Please Pray....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tmb

Please pray for me..I need strength to let go of him and let God... I need strength to keep my mouth quiet and not to respond to the rude evilness of him...I love him and believe God is telling me to step aside and letmGod be God and do his work. I need prayer to stay strong to listen to God and follow his direction in this situation. I thank you for any prayers and advice..

Dec 8, 2014
Praying for guidance and patience.

"Your grace is sufficient for me
Your power is made perfect when I am weak
All that I cling to I lay at Your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me."

Tmb, worry not, for with God all things are possible. Be happy and content that He cares for you at all times.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Am always here if you'd like to talk. I will not force my way into much of your personal life but I'm here to help if you'd like.
Holy Spirit is welcomed here and with Tmb in Jesus name. I pray for Tmb Lord Jesus. Give her courage, wisdom and strength in this situation. I pray that she is willing to let go of certain things and situations in life so that you God can take care of them. We put this situation in your hands God and while you are doing in their lives what needs to be done I pray that Tmb remembers she can find peace in you.

M

Marian29

Please pray for me..I need strength to let go of him and let God... I need strength to keep my mouth quiet and not to respond to the rude evilness of him...I love him and believe God is telling me to step aside and letmGod be God and do his work. I need prayer to stay strong to listen to God and follow his direction in this situation. I thank you for any prayers and advice..
Amen. You're already in the right path, to look for His help. Only He can understand completely you and your situation. I'll be praying for you. God bless.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthews 7:7

Love in Christ.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Hello my sister....I think I understand.....I had to make that decision once many years ago.....it was an
agonizing and terrifying time for me....looking back .......I remember I gave everything up to God....I trusted Him completely....every step I took....every decision I made.....I ask God for the wisdom and patience to wait for peace....its there ....you will find it........I remember how I carefully found ways to avoid making him angry.......I reacted the same way...... quietly being careful of what I said......no way to live................
If you need someone to talk to.......you can pm me anytime....peace.....jo

Father God I thank you my sister.....for her safety and protection....for keeping her focused on You....
and for providing her needs......for your perfect timing in this situation....... I thank you in Jesus' name..........amen

J

JesusistheChrist

I prayed for both you and your husband this morning and this evening and I will continue to petition the Lord on your behalves.

As another poster already mentioned, God's grace is sufficient for you.

On a related note, I've been praying for a certain situation in my own life for the longest time and today was basically D-day or the day in which my hope would have died. Well, at 5:00 this morning, I received a phone call from the most unlikely of persons with the answer to my ongoing prayer. Without going into details, when I told a non-Christian friend who is very familiar with my situation what transpired this morning, she exclaimed, "That's a miracle!" and, in this case, it truly was. Anyhow, God is always on time. Continue to trust in Him.

Dec 22, 2014
God wants you to step aside and let Him do his work? Yeah... He does that a lot.

"Father, what do you mean by 'your work'? If I may ask... does it mean that I just need to wait, that you're going to take these days of suffering away from me? Or do you actually mean that I will have to endure up until I come out victorious and stronger? Coz if you're talking about scenario #2, I don't think I can make it. So you really gotta do something... coz I'm being honest with you here. I do not think I can make it. I'm gonna leave now, gotta get some work done but please; you've gotta come up with something. Amen"

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
I prayed for both you and your husband this morning and this evening and I will continue to petition the Lord on your behalves.

As another poster already mentioned, God's grace is sufficient for you.

On a related note, I've been praying for a certain situation in my own life for the longest time and today was basically D-day or the day in which my hope would have died. Well, at 5:00 this morning, I received a phone call from the most unlikely of persons with the answer to my ongoing prayer. Without going into details, when I told a non-Christian friend who is very familiar with my situation what transpired this morning, she exclaimed, "That's a miracle!" and, in this case, it truly was. Anyhow, God is always on time. Continue to trust in Him.
Hallelujah brother! Sounds like the Father I know. The Coolest of the cool! (I say this with no disrespect to His authority and majesty, but indeed, with the utmost respect and to edify Him.) It was nothing for Him to do it.

My wife and I have both experienced His grace like that many times. It's happened so many times that we don't worry about anything anymore and have come to expect Him to work things out for our good. And He does!

He will do the same for anyone who trusts and obeys Him. You don't have to fear anything again except Him, out of respect for His authority and power---this is how you know Him. Just wait on Him---being humble, giving thanks and praises. He never fails. N-E-V-E-R!

Yeah... I like watching Him work.