Please pray...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2006
Hello everyone!
As many of you know, I'm getting married this June.
Well...being the procrastinator that I am, I still have much to do, and not a lot of time to do it.
Haha.
Anyways, lately I've been kinda stressing out over it and so is my mom and it's making us fight and argue a lot...again...and things were getting better between us.
So I just ask you guys to pray for us. Pray that we would stay calm and everything will work out.
And please also pray for me and my fiance, Jake as we start our life together.
Thanks and God Bless!

G

goth4god

for sure I'll pray for you!
i hope it all goes well!
it must be amazing to know you are going to get married! =]

Feb 16, 2006
Hey thanks! =]
&&yeah, I'm really excited.
Just all the planning and stuff has got me stressed out...
Plus school work...
But I'll be done with school for the semester next week so that will release some pressure lol.
Anyways, thanks for the prayer! =]
God bless!

H

hezblesdme

I will be praying for you, God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 16, 2006
Thanks I really appreciate it! =]
God bless you too.

M

maye

i will be married 25 years in december and i remember the stress of planning a wedding!! stay focus on the Lord and make time to pray and read His word before starting any wedding plans and I KNOW this will help! God Bless you both and congratulations!! by the way you will be a beautiful bride!

Feb 16, 2006
Aww thank you so much!
The prayers are already helping...
Things seem to be going a bit better and my mom and I are arguing less lol.
Praise God!
Thanks again everyone!
♥♥♥