Please stop hating on the Catholics!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

motojojo

I was raised Pentecostal, God called me to be Catholic, I have never prayed to a saint or Mary for my Salvation. I only pray to God and Christ, I even pray that the Holy Spirit help me over look self-righteous judgmental people that speak of things as one of knowledge when in fact they lack. I think God is more concerned with the body of Christ loving one another than this childish debate. The body of OUR LORD is scattered and in pieces because we don't LOVE one another.

C

carpetmanswife

The body of our Lord is scattered into pieces because we dont love one another.
What a profound statement!! may i borrow that quote?

Jan 31, 2009
You know how there are Messianic Jews? I believe that there are quite the number of "Messianic Catholics" out there... pretty sure I've met a few.
just by using the term "Messianic Catholics" you have judged Catholics, so you have done just as you accuse others of doing ,( let those without sin cast the first stone) however some in here have given a reason/a cause. due to false doctrine. you have also in telling those that have spoken against the false teachings of Catholism. not to judge Catholics. you have judged those that have posted thread against the false teachings of the Catholic Church. and this is just like those preach against the sin of Homosexual , they do not hate homosexuals but rather the very thing that makes them homosexuals The sin that lies within that very lifestyle, people do not hate The Catholic person , but rather the very false doctrines that make a Catholic. and so the bible clearly teaches us to teach against false doctrines and against the sin itself that fasle doctrine causes one to do . we therefore, are not judging, but rather pointing out sins and false teachings , which is a Godly thing to do we have to know what sin is in order to turn from that sin. that is what eve did when she ate of the tree of knowledge, she brought the knowledge of good and evil to mankind. we have to know good and evil acts as well as good and evil teachings/doctrines. so could you please quit judging and hating those that are dedicated in trying to bring truth from scriptuers that all might walk the walk and talk the talk as Christians should !!!!

Heb 13:8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.Heb 13:9Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.Heb 13:10We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.