Please tell me what you think about this???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009

New Blog Articles

The Universal Life Church

The Universal Life Church believes that all faiths are best served by the freedom and choice to become ordained online. This includes the freedom to perform weddings, perform baptisms or perform funerals for friends and family, regardless of your spiritual or religious denomination. We believe that you have the right to worship your God without intolerance or antiquated religious dogma. We appeal to a worldwide audience through our online church services, such as:
Begin Your Free Ordination
Instant Online Ordination

Welcome! You are about to become an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church Monastery (ULC). Please be sure to find out about the legal requirements governing your state prior to performing wedding ceremonies.
Online Ordination Request Form *First Name: Middle Name: *Last Name: Do not include titles and please capitalize correctly. e.g. use "Peter Patterson" not "Dr. Peter Patterson" *E-mail: *Country: Select Country AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanAzoresBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia And HerzegowinaBosnia-HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo, The Democratic Republic OCook IslandsCorsicaCosta RicaCote d` Ivoire (Ivory Coast)CroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFrance (Includes Monaco)France, MetropolitanFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Polynesia (Tahiti)French Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard And Mc Donald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIreland (Eire)IsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Democratic People'S RepubKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMadeira IslandsMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia, Federated States OfMoldova, Republic OfMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmar (Burma)NamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian Territory, OccupiedPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint Kitts And NevisSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbia-MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovak RepublicSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia And The South SandSouth KoreaSpainSri LankaSt. Christopher and NevisSt. HelenaSt. LuciaSt. Pierre and MiquelonSt. Vincent and the GrenadinesSudanSurinameSvalbard And Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTristan da CunhaTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomGreat BritainUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and Furuna IslandsWestern SaharaWestern SamoaYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabweundefined *Address: *City: *State/Province: Select State AlaskaAlabamaArkansasAmerican SamoaArizonaCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutD.C.DelawareFloridaMicronesiaGeorgiaGuamHawaiiIowaIdahoIllinoisIndianaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMassachusettsMarylandMaineMarshall IslandsMichiganMinnesotaMissouriMarianasMississippiMontanaNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaNebraskaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNevadaNew YorkOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoPalauRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVirginiaVirgin IslandsVermontWashingtonWisconsinWest VirginiaWyomingMilitary AmericasMilitary Europe/ME/CanadaMilitary Pacific *Zip / Postal Code: I certify that I am over the age of 13: *Choose a password: *Confirm your password: You can use your password to look up your ordination credential any time.
* = required field​
NOTICE:
Before proceeding please add [email protected] to your address book / whitelist / accepted list. Our confirmation email can get caught in your spam filter. If you do not get your confirmation email within 10 mins please check your junk / spam filter.

• Please fill out the form above completely to become ordained. Your information will be placed in our minister database.
  • The ULC Monastery respects your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. We will not e-mail you unless you subscribe to our newsletter, or we have information to share that is pertinent to your ordination.
  • You must enter your name and address in order for the application to be accepted and legalized.
  • Due to privacy law we cannot accept ordinations online for children under the age of 13. By submitting this form you agree that you are over the age of 13.
  • Only valid legal names and addresses will be accepted.

Performing a Wedding

This universal church of life removes the barriers to perform a wedding ceremony — allowing people from all religious backgrounds and doctrines to perform this sacred ceremony. We have the resources and credentials you need to become a marriage officiant. For more information, read our online guide on how to perform a wedding ceremony.
Free Online Ordination

To become ordained online allows you the freedom, respect and certification to officiate weddings. Universal Life Church makes it easy to become a minister, opening our doors to individuals of all faiths. Click here to receive your online ordination credential today.
Minister Training

Our goal is to educate new ministers in the basics of their profession, regardless of faith, beliefs or religion. Please read through our materials and resources on minister training for more information on how to be a wedding minister and more.
Fellowship Services

As a new minister, we open our arms to you—connecting you to fellow colleagues and resources to help you grow in your faith. Universal Life Church Monastery believes that "we are all children of the same universe." Our fundamental task is to promote the freedom of religion and to "do that which is right." Access our online community to connect with other ministers.
Online Church Services

ULC offers everything from fellowship and outreach opportunities to helping you become a priest. As an online ordained minister, you will fully possess the legal status to officiate marriages and perform baptisms!
To learn more about how to get ordained, simply complete the form provided, and in most cases, you will receive an email within 72 hours confirming that you have been ordained. It's that easy.
Once you become a pastor, minister, rabbi or priest, you can proceed to perform baptisms, administer traditional weddings and even start your own ministry. ULC can support you with an array of online church services including ministerial training, spiritual books and guides, and many other resources.
Become a minister today, it is always free of charge. You do not have to purchase anything from ULC to be an online ordained minister. All that we ask is for you to promote freedom of and from religion and to "do that which is right." It is up to each individual to determine what is right as long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others and is within the law.
To learn more about Universal Life Church Monastery, take a moment to preview our spiritual books, resources and complete list of online church catalog.

Join our twice-a-month newsletter list. Just enter your email below.
Email *
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
A bunch of new agey heretics trying to draw people into "spirituality" over "religion"

best thing to do is pray for them.

M

MaggieMye

I'm wondering why you, of all people, even had to ask!?

H

HeavenwithinYOU

EVIL OF THE DEVIL.. STAY FAR AWAY.. ALL OF IT!!

NOBODY IS RIGHTEOUS NOT ONE! Romans 3:10..... Romans 10:3 warns - Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.

HERE is the deal, GOD wants to make YOU.. one with CHRIST..literally... to put YOUR SPIRIT into CHRISTS and to make you ONE with GOD .. hence, HEAVEN is within you and LIVING WATER will flow from within. BUT...

YOU MUST HATE THE WORLD AND ALL THAT IS IN IT AS JESUS SAID:

ASK, READ, REPENT and only seek heaven and do not love the world of anything in it, I promise you all.. that this is what the TRUE message of the Gospel IS because IF YOU JUST OPEN your eyes and heart and take these Scriptures for what they are and BOLDLY ASK GOD for heaven within you now, the Living Water, AND KEEP READING, fasting and pushing hard reading Matthew to Revelations and suffering like JESUS did with fasting and not sinning at ALL.. GOD will do IT!

WATCH my testimony THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH OF CHRIST HE HAS SHOWN ME HIMSELF, I COME in the NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE 3rd day by the FATHER who sends the HOLY SPIRIT to those who TRULY REPENT AND ASK AND SEEK AND KEEP SEEKING BOLDLY UNTIL THEY FIND... AND ONLY THOSE WHO SEEK BOLDLY as JESUS SAID in the parable with the man asking for BREAD that was turned away BUT got the bread HE wanted due to HIS BOLD PERSISTENCE!

Luke 11:8 "I tell you, though he will not get up and give him the bread because he is his friend, yet because of the man's boldness he will get up and give him as much as he needs."
•John 17:21 - Jesus said: "That all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be IN us."
John 8:31 - "IF you ABIDE in my word, you are TRULY my disciples."
• John 14:21: "He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
• Luke 14:26 - "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." HATE in really "love less by comparison." In the Greek original.
• John 7:37 - For Jesus stood and cried, saying on the day of the Feast, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his BELLY shall flow rivers of Living Water!"
• Luke 17:21 "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."
• John 7:38 - "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
• LUKE 12:2 - "... and all that is secret will be made known."
• John 12:25 - "Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life."
• 1 John 2:15 - "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
• Rev 3:20 - "If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
• Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."
• 2 Corinthians 13:5 - "Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?"
• Hebrews 12:14 - "Without holiness no one will see the Lord."
• 2 Peter 2:2 - "Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute."
• Ephesians 2:14 - For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

• Romans 8:9 -- "You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ."

• Galatians 5:20 -- "Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires."

• Colossians 2:11 -- "In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ."

• John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

• 1 John 2:27 "...and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit."
• 1 John 3:9 - "No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God."

• 1 John 5:18 - "We know that the person who has been born from God does not go on sinning. Rather, the Son of God protects them, and the evil one cannot harm them."
• Luke 24:49 "I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

• John 4: 23 -- "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

• Hebrews 12:8 "If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons."

• John 8:34 - Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
• Hebrews 10:26 - If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

H

HeavenwithinYOU

YouTube - Young Korean Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell The Tale: What She Saw

ASK FOR HEAVEN within.. ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST SO THAT YOU DO NOT SIN ANYMORE... ASK FOR THE LIVING WATER AND REPENT FROM THE WORLD AND ITS DESIRES NOW... GOD WILL DO THIS IF YOU JUST STOP seeking comfort from the wold and JUST ASK for the POWER to not sin admitting you cannot stop.. STOP accepting the sinful nature, WE ARE HERE TO ASK GOD TO REMOVE IT AND GIVE US THE LITERAL SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.. PLEASE.. I LOVE YOU ALL.

L

lordsservant121

Pray for those who don't know to learn and for those who can't see to be blessed with the vision we all have. The world is always in need of GOD and I pray people can see that.

May 21, 2009
I'm wondering why you, of all people, even had to ask!?
People don't know whats going on Maggie. When they see this stuff we can pray. I put this on another site and got so many reactions that oh its OK. They acted as if I was some evil creature that I could question that this could possibly be a evil site. Something seriously wrong with that attitude. I thank God some of you were like yha its bad.

May 21, 2009
YouTube - Young Korean Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell The Tale: What She Saw

ASK FOR HEAVEN within.. ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST SO THAT YOU DO NOT SIN ANYMORE... ASK FOR THE LIVING WATER AND REPENT FROM THE WORLD AND ITS DESIRES NOW... GOD WILL DO THIS IF YOU JUST STOP seeking comfort from the wold and JUST ASK for the POWER to not sin admitting you cannot stop.. STOP accepting the sinful nature, WE ARE HERE TO ASK GOD TO REMOVE IT AND GIVE US THE LITERAL SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.. PLEASE.. I LOVE YOU ALL.
God help us!

May 21, 2009
Pray for those who don't know to learn and for those who can't see to be blessed with the vision we all have. The world is always in need of GOD and I pray people can see that.

I like your attitude!

S

Shwagga

Where do people come up with this stuff?