Post-Trib and Pre-Wrath advocates don't face the facts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 29, 2010
Noah went aboard the ark 7 days before the flood.

9 there went into the ark to Noah by twos, male and female, as God had commanded Noah. 10 It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth.
Take that up with Jesus.

Matthew 24
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

R

Ricke

Forerunner
Good read....Amen. Our Church teaches Pre-Trib. I see nothing wrong believing that. It really is not a Salvation at stake issue to a degree. I can even see why people beleive in a mid-trib. Post-trib? No way..... let me why on the first two; pre and Mid.

Pre-trib we are taken out of here before The trib starts. Ok, We Avoid all unpleasantness of the first 3.5 years and The Horror The last 3.5 years, culminating with The Battle of Armegedden.

We beleive The Beast will not show up with the "Mark" until Just before Mid-trib. However, I am flexible on this....I can then see Mid-Trib IF...IF....The Beast does'nt come out with The mandatory "Mark" because the first half of the Trib won't be all that bad, UNLESS The Mark is introduced right after the Beginning then Pre-trib.

The Main thing is this; be Spiritually ready to go in 1 hour, right. now. Don't beike The Five Foolish Virgins who were left Behind to suffer the consequences with everybody else.

The First Resurrection (Rapture) is where we all need to be. God knows what is happening, so don't think that ABC, CNN, CBS, or FOX NEWS will let you know on Advance....PREPARE NOW.......

Feb 9, 2010
There will be a resurrection of the saints for the saints will go to heaven to have their works judged and then come back with Jesus when He fights the world at the battle of armageddon(Zechariah chapter 14).When they are caught up in the air to be with the Lord they will receive their glorified body.

The saints will not be gathered unto Jesus until the antichrist claims to be God to the world.Since the saints will resurrect to be with Jesus in heaven for they come back with Jesus so they have to go to heaven first to come back with Jesus,the saints will not be resurrected until the antichrist claims to be God to the world.

The Bible says the beast makes war against the saints so the saints have to be on earth when the antichrist claims to be God.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints(Revelation 13:7-10).

The Bible says that the beast makes war against the saints so the saints have to be on earth when the antichrist claims to be God to the world.

Jesus said to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.Jesus said if they verbally assault you do not verbally assault back,if they physically assault you do not physically assault back.The Bible says do not resist evil which means physical persecution,do not fight back.The saints are never to be like the world and fight like they do.

God gives the saints a warning not to fight back when the beast makes war against them,for whatever way they fight back it will be put on them,for they are acting like the world they are supposed to be separate from.

As for people who think that God would not allow His children to go through the tribulation,persecution is persecution,death is death.What can the world and the antichrist do to the saints that the saints in the past did not have to deal with.

Did Paul escape persecution,and God said Paul must suffer many things for the Gospel's sake.Did the apostles escape persecution.Did the saints of the past escape persecution,did they escape pain,did they escape death,many did not.

What can the world and the antichrist do to the saints that has not already been done to the saints in the past,and did they escape persecution,pain,and death,many did not but were persecuted with pain,and death.

God does not want His children to suffer and will deliver them out of persecution,but sometimes God allows them to be persecuted which is a testimony to the Gospel that they will not deny the name of Christ,and God said Paul will suffer many things for the Gospel's sake.

Jesus said do not worry what they can do to the body but can do no more,but follow God who has power to destroy the body and cast you in to hell.

Do you not know that the saints going through the tribulation might reap a great many people to Christ for the antichrist will not rule until the last half of the tribulation,so the saints can still reach people during the first half of the tribulation,God knows,and isn't the destruction of your body to win 10 people to Christ during the first half of the tribulation worth it,God knows,and God loves the world and still wants to reach out to people before the antichrist appears to deceive many.

Are you saying you want to pull the saints out of the world when they still have the first half of the tribulation to reach out to people and their testimony of Christ during a time where they are against fundamental Christianity would be a benefit.God wants to reach as many people as possible before the antichrist appears to deceive all them that love not the truth.

The truth is that God will not take His children home until the world gives up on Him.God will not give up on the world until the world gives up on Him.

As long as the world can repent of their sins God will not take His children home.When the world takes the mark of the beast and makes war against the saints they cannot repent of their sins for they have taken the mark and God will take His children home.

God loves people and will not take His people home as long as the world still has a chance to be right with Him.During the first half of the tribulation the world still has a chance to be right with God.God would want to save as many of them as He can.You say God is full of mercy do you not think He would still want to reach out to those people during the first half when they still have a chance to see God.God wants to save as many people as possible.It is only when they take the mark that they cannot have a chance to be saved,but anytime before that they can be saved.

God wants to reach out to as many people as possible and until they take the mark of the beast they can still be saved.They can still be saved during the first half of the tribulation,would not God want to try to save them,God would want to try to save them,and will not give up on them until they take the mark,saying it is all about man.

Do you think that God would not want to reach out to those people during the first half of the tribulation when they still have a chance to be right with God for they have not taken the mark yet.God would want to save them.

Do you think that God would not extend mercy to those during the first have of the tribulation,when He would of extended mercy to Sodom and Gomorrah if He found some righteous there,for they were blind.God would want to extend mercy to the people of the first half of the tribulation who are blind,and use the saints to reach them before the antichrist comes and deceives the world.

God is a loving God,and while people look at it that a loving God would not allow His children to go through the tribulation,would not a loving God allow His children to go through the tribulation to reach the lost before the antichrist comes to deceive the world,and God said Paul must suffer many things for the Gospel's sake.

A loving God would allow His children to go through the tribulation to reach the lost during the first half of the tribulation,and the suffering of the body is nothing compared to the glory of reaching out to people and having them turn to Christ before the antichrist comes to deceive the world.

Matt

Last edited:
R

Ricke

Matt
Good read, also look.at this;

Isaiah 25 v 8 "He will swallow up death in Victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of HIS PEOPLE shall heake away from off all the earth: For The Lord hath spoken it"

Isaiah 26 v 20-21; "Come , my people, enter thou onto thy chambets, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself for a little moment, until the INDIGNATION be overpast.

For., behold, The Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of earth, for their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain".Amen.

Verse 20 about the Saints Being Raptured to heaven prior to
The trib...

Jun 29, 2010
Forerunner
Good read....Amen. Our Church teaches Pre-Trib. I see nothing wrong believing that. It really is not a Salvation at stake issue to a degree. I can even see why people beleive in a mid-trib. Post-trib? No way..... let me why on the first two; pre and Mid.

Pre-trib we are taken out of here before The trib starts. Ok, We Avoid all unpleasantness of the first 3.5 years and The Horror The last 3.5 years, culminating with The Battle of Armegedden.

We beleive The Beast will not show up with the "Mark" until Just before Mid-trib. However, I am flexible on this....I can then see Mid-Trib IF...IF....The Beast does'nt come out with The mandatory "Mark" because the first half of the Trib won't be all that bad, UNLESS The Mark is introduced right after the Beginning then Pre-trib.

The Main thing is this; be Spiritually ready to go in 1 hour, right. now. Don't beike The Five Foolish Virgins who were left Behind to suffer the consequences with everybody else.

The First Resurrection (Rapture) is where we all need to be. God knows what is happening, so don't think that ABC, CNN, CBS, or FOX NEWS will let you know on Advance....PREPARE NOW.......
Ricke you are not post trib?????

R

Ricke

Forerunner
Absolutely Not! Pre-trib

Jun 29, 2010
Forerunner
Absolutely Not! Pre-trib
That is very shocking. I would expect that from a trinitarian, OSAS, calvinistic, liberal, mainline denomination line towing so called christian, that just accepts whatever their pastors tells them, and never really cares much whether the bible supports it or not. But I would not have expected it from you. Most Oneness believers (That i have met at least) do atleast take the time to see why it is they beklieve what they do. However no one who believes in the pretirb rapture has taken the time to serious study the subject objectively or they wouldn't be pretrib any longer.

I have studies both the trinity subject and the timing of the rapture subject extensively seeing as I was brought up both trinitarian and pretrib, and although i am no longer trinitarian i can see why they believe as they do (scripturally that is). But there is no reason anyone should ever believe pretrib there is not one verse that teaches it that the one or two that you might can quote that seem to teach it such as Luke 21:36, and Revelation 3:10 have to be twisted to fit the doctrine while all the verses around it that form the context of the scripture have to be ignored.

Yes I am truly shocked that someone that handles the word as well as you do on the oneness subject could be deceived into believing the pretrib lie. Well I guess you said it best

Originally Posted by Ricke

Forerunner
Good read....Amen. Our Church teaches Pre-Trib.
You believe oneness not because you figured it out buit because it is what your church teaches. Hmmmmm You had me fooled. I thought you were true to scripture not any particular churches doctrine.

Jul 6, 2010
forerunner, you are right on the money. Sorry i dont have much time at the moment and havn't read all your replies. Just in case you didn't post this one, i thought id throw it in. You said the rapture advocates say Christ could come at any time. You were correct that they are in error. Rev 16: 15 : Behold, i come as a thief (to the world & the deceived christians) . Blessed is he that watcheth (for the signs of His coming) and keepeth his garments (clothed with His knowledge) , lest he walk naked (spiritually discerned) and they see his shame (hypocrosy). Maybe you can add this other one also if you havn't already, coz i don't have time to find it atm : Watch I say, Lest I come as a THIEF unto you. Pretty straight forward huh ! It's understandable though, their error that is, they aren't taught by the Holy Spirit. They are taught by their churches. A different wine/gospel. And their bottles are full. We must pray for them. Some might listen? God bless.