praise God, over 11,000 has come to Jesus this Summer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
A group of us woship in the park every morning around sunrise. People and Church Leaders from every verified denomination were invited and attend. After the Bible Study which I lead and the 15 min Sermon from an invited local Pastor. We form small groups for those who have questions and want to acept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Once, someone comes to Jesus we ask them personality questions to see which Church would be their best fit. Then we take them around to introduce them to people from that Church, who volenture to take them to their Church next Saturday or Sunday. This is being organized by Home Churches for the handicaped. Amablance companies volunteer to pick up people to take them to the rotating homes for worship. We keep a very low profile to keep cities from putting us out of business and avoid lawsuits. Our Statement of faith is closests to Baptist, Free Methodist and Presybtains.

aside: how does one do spell check here?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
That is a great calling you all have and with great salvations, glory to God👏🙏 The way I know if I misspelled a word is if a red line is placed under it, I try again or look it up. It just happened to me with 'mispelled' so I changed it to misspelled.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
We are now approaching 20,000 Yes Jesus. It is starting to get too cold some days. We are using bomb fires.