pray 4 me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bamachristian21

my name's amber and i need prayer i have a very low self esteem so pray i get rid of that and pray i stop clinging tightly to ppl bc thats how i get hurt

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I will pray for you. I love your rose. It is my most loved flower. Again I will pray for you. God bless, pickles

S

songster

Hello Amber,

I remember talking with you briefly in chatrooms. I just want to encourage you to know that you are endowed with gifts and talents which are useful to the body of Christ (the church), and that you are special in God's eyes. You've always been a joy to talk to and I'm always glad to see you in the chatrooms.

As a sidenote, remember that the enemy of our souls, (devils), prey on how we see ourselves, and what we believe about ourselves. For the longest time, I didn't think that the enemy could plant thoughts, but he absolutely can, and does. I would awaken in the morning sometimes, hearing negative things that I believed about myself.

Once the enemy knows that we are struggling to see ourselves the way that God sees us, he takes advantage of it by trying to reinforce those beliefs, many times using our own words.

I urge you to become more aware of your thoughts, especially the ones that rob you of your sense of worth, thoughts like, "they don't like me", "I think I offended them", "I know they think I'm strange". These thoughts are lies. Most times we presume to know what others are thinking about us, and many times the truth is just the opposite. Communication is a great way to tear down these walls. First, be certain that nothing will ever change the amount of love God has for you, and nothing will separate you from that love. You didn't earn what you have, and you don't have to do anything special to keep it.

You're special because you're different, your experiences, your character and everything about you is unique. You have great value. Ask God to deliver you from negative thinking, and to help you to reject negative thoughts when they come, as you discover who you really are in Christ.

You are Loved,

Todd

M

md27

you are in my prayers. I have some of the same issues ( I repel people for protection). I hope that the Lord gives you the strength to "Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation the Lord is working out for you today." Exodus 14:13

C

Cako53

My prayers are with you, I pray that you would feel God's hand working in your life.

B

Bornagainchristian

hello will pray for you and God bless you.

Bornagainchristian.