Pray for removing of injustice from our hearts by God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Howtolive

Jan 26, 2020
Almost all of our problems we have due to injustice we feel. Many of us understand as injustice criticism, another better opinion, no accepting of our opinion by other side, conflict in discussion, or if people doesn´t accept what we say, or don´t do, what we want, or have more than we have, and are better than we are. We face many time in a day to injustice if something doesn´t work as we want, if we cannot solve our problems. The result is that we have bad mood, we are anger, feel envy, hate, degradation, and we don´t know how to solve our problems and the one way we see, is to make conflict or revenge. This is the way what devil want from us and want conflicts and harm between people. But we are Christians and God help us solve all our problems, so there is a time to pray to God and ask Him to help us to remove all bad feeling from our hearts like injustice, anger, fear, hate, envy etc. After this we will have clear heart and can get love from God. Important is to pray to God as praying calm us down and is only one way how to avoid to make evil. We should pray not only on the morning or evening, before eating or if we feel fear and we have to do something important, but also every time, if we have bad feeling as this can create new evil and we can avoid it by praying.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Dude! Total wall-of-textage! If you post your whole thesis as one big block of text, many people won't even bother reading it.

Try breaking it up with spaces... like I did right here. See how I posted one idea, "Dude you made a big wall of text!" then separated it from the next idea, "You could try breaking it up with spaces" by making a space between the two ideas?

About the topic:
Most personality conflicts come down to "I want the world to be AT LEAST fair, but I'd like it even better if the world is unfair in my favor." When we feel somebody has slighted, cheated or been in any way unfair to us, we get upset.

The catch is, most of the things we get upset over are just stuff and opinions. With a little perspective we see how little value they have, and we can more easily let them go.

I Corinthians 6 is a good study for this idea. The author takes the Corinthians to task for suing each other in a court of law over mere things. He says they are wrong to go to court over these matters, and asks them why they don't just allow themselves to be cheated. :eek:

That goes HARD against human nature. We want to fight for our rights, ALL the time! But sometimes we need to recognize when the prize is not worth the battle and the cost of fighting.

Howtolive

Jan 26, 2020
Dear Lynx

thanks for your advices and I hope that people will not watch on the form, but on the content to learn something, even reality is many times as you said. If you tell me how to repair the text, I will do it of course. I am new here.

Also your opinion on this post talks, that you focused on form and not on content and you don´t understand the point. If we accept human nature, why here came Jesus? Why there is New Testament and advices even from Corinthians? Why we listen 2000 years words from Holy Bible and still we have conflicts? Because we watch on this problem same way as you.

That goes HARD against human nature. Yes you are right. We are influenced by our emotions and this way by devil as well, because he knows it and can put us in conflicts.

But I said there is the way how to handle with our feelings even of injustice and it is help from God. I mean we don´t allow to our feeling of injustice to make evil, but we will pray to God and ask him for help to remove this feeling and other bad feelings like fear, anger, hate or envy from our hearts. If we will not feel any injustice and other bad feeling after it, we avoid possible conflicts.

Yes human nature is complicated, but we are christians and our task is to keep words from Holy Bible and one way is to pray every time, when we feel bad emotion to get rid of them from our hearts and replace them with love from God.

Anyhow thank you for your opinion. It helped me to explain better my idea.

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
I have no car, so either ride my bike or the Bus where ever I go. Today, on the way to Church I encountered old men who looked like drunks. I sat there with my bad thoughts about them and then began to think about whether I was pleasing Jesus. I ended up feeling quite ashamed.