Pray for Slum Children in INDIA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheMission

Dear sister/ Brother,

Greet you in Jesus name. Amen

Two months back I was seen a slum area through The Bus window while I am coming to home. I seen it is so big and I never known the condition of the people they live. But God move my path to see their condition and to help then & lead them to Christ. It was just two days back (31st august).

While going their so many problems with heavy rain but I never turn back I prayed and moved. At finally I reached their By His Grace. I just gone every street and found many children they play with rocks they don’t have toys to play.

Where they live they go for toilet and I never seen a bathroom & toilets.

Children never where good cloth and they don’t have the shoe or chappals.

And children don’t go to schools and they never seen a life we had like good food, cloths, shoe and education they where hundreds of children like this.

Many people see slum area while they go on the road which is near to them but no one cares them. I prayed Jesus to show me the way to help those little kids.

God Moved My heart to change little children life and helping their needs. Let’s join your hands to be a gift in their little children Life.

We Prayed and Stared Colleting & raising funds to “GIFT BAG” to more then 200 Children. Each Gift Bag carry: Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Writing Slate, Protein Biscuits, candies, Cloths & shoe (or) Chappals.

Join your hands as much as you can. Bless the Children in the slum. And we need your Prayers and encouragements.

In HIS service,
JP
[email protected]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I pray that your gifts will multiply like the bread and fish of Jesus. God bless, pickles