Prayer for employment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rick2301

I would like to request prayer for an employment opportunity that has opened up. I have been trying to get in with this company since August, now I have found out a person has left the company, I am asking for prayer that the company will hire soon and that god will place me in this position. As a father of 4 children, 12, 5, 3, 1, I owe it to them to do the best I can and this opportunity can make that happen. I know with gods help and your prayers this can happen as I have faith in him. Thank you for your prayers and support and may the good lord shine his glory on each and every one of you.