Prayer for God to get rid of demons permanently

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Trogicj

Aug 7, 2021
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

My situation is truly unbearable, and it’s even more unbearable because I can’t really talk to anyone about it, since no one thinks that what I experience is real. They think it’s craziness, hallucinations, or imagination—but it isn’t. One time I tried talking to faith-based counselor about my problem, but he too had a hard time believing me.

I was finally able to get a good night’s rest last night after profusely begging God for it. I went to sleep without any assaults happening. The only thing that came close was when I woke up at about 7:00 in the morning: The demon was still there, and he made noises in my head. These demons think that I think making noises in my head means they’re causing brain damage, but I know that isn’t true. They do it anyway and seem to believe their own nonsense and for some reason think I believe it, even though I so obviously don’t. No one was killed, either.

I’m glad that God helped and made sure the demon couldn’t harm me or murder anyone. However, I’m still disappointed because I want the demons off of me forever. I have high hopes of starting a successful Christian non-profit organization. I have all the talents, credentials, and intelligence to make it happen and do so much good for the world. Unfortunately my dream won’t come to fruition if I can’t reach the point where I am permanently free from demons, since they make my life hell and ruin my drive to do anything, including hobbies. If I can’t get ever get rid of them permanently, my life will end in abysmal failure despite having so much potential to succeed and accomplish many great things.

Before I go to sleep tonight, I’ll make sure to pray to God and ask for what I want again: To be permanently free from demons. I never want them to attach onto me ever again. Through God all things are possible, and I must keep believing in the possibility that I’ll have the demons off me forever and finally get to live a normal life.

Hi,

Praying for you.

A born again person can have demonic attacks. That is why we are ENCOURAGED to put on the whole armor of God. Do you put on the whole armor of God? (See Ephesians 6:10-18)

Also, how do you believe a person gets eternal life and forgiveness of all sins?

Trogicj

Aug 7, 2021
Okay, my irritation has subsided for now. I will now write rationally and not get mad.

I will not boycott going to church. I said that out of anger, but I’m happy now so I’m sorry for having said that earlier.

I’ll admit that God’s support for Prohibition of alcohol seems unfair when you consider that the Bible appears to approve of it. Jesus drank wine during the Last Supper, as described in Matthew 26:28. Another verse (John 2:1-11) talks about a miracle Christ performed where he turned water into wine.

Drinking wine is something I really like doing. But God tells me I’m not allowed to do it, otherwise he won’t remove the demons who have been terrorizing me, day and night.

The reason God supports Prohibition of alcohol is very unfair, too. He thinks that because some people drink irresponsibly and kill others in drunk driving accidents that no one should be allowed to drink alcohol, including responsible drinkers who don’t drink and drive and don’t kill others while drunk.

God’s logic here is every bit as unfair as people with left-wing political views who want to ban guns. “Gun control” advocates think that because some people use guns irresponsibly and kills others in tragic events like school shooting and street shooting that no one can be allowed to own guns. This is very unfair to all the responsible Second Amendment supporters who don’t go on spree shootings, don’t kill people for slighting them, and use their guns for self-defense purposes only.

I begged and pleaded with God to explain why he is treating me so unfairly. The Bible approves of drinking alcohol in moderation, so why is he being such an unfair jerk about it and telling me he won’t do anything about the demonic terror I experience every day if I simply have a small, little drink?

I finally elicited a response out of him. He reluctantly told me that the writers of the Bible made a mistake. In other words, Jesus never turned water into wine, and he didn’t drink wine during the Last Supper.

I find God’s response here hard to believe. When God speaks to me, he either speaks directly with an audible voice, or he speaks through other people by controlling what they say to answer my question or tell me something he wants me to know, or he speaks synchronistically through events. If God can speak through others to tell me something and control their words word for word, wouldn’t he be able to write through others as well and write word for word exactly what he wants written?

But whatever. I’ll try to believe God here, hard as that is going to be. It really hurts because I like to have a glass of wine every now and then. It makes me happy to get a nice buzz from alcohol. Knowing I can never have even half a glass of wine (and then incur God’s wrath) hurts me.

However, I’ll try to look at it this way. One day a long time ago, God told me who my wife is going to be. He showed me images of her. In fact, he has shown me images of her for years now, and she is pretty. When I asked God if she is a virgin with no boyfriend before when I meet her, he told me yes.

There isn’t anything wrong with my appearance, but I have longstanding problems related to socialization in general. I’m in my 30s and have never had a girlfriend before or been sexually intimate with a woman, and it’s involuntary and not because I believe it’s important to be sexually pure for a wedding ceremony (an idea that I think is silly).

God is going to give me the wife of my dreams because he feels sorry for my inability to get a wife myself. She is everything I want: Foreign, young, pretty, uneducated (or poorly educated), good housewife, virgin, no boyfriend before. God told me she will say I’m her one true love. I would love to spend my life with her. And so if God is going to do my this profound favor, then I’ll do him a favor and never drink again.

You have demons bothering you. That voice is not God. Listen to what God says in the Bible, not a voice you hear. I used to hear a voice I thought was God, but later realized it was a demon. Don't try to hear God... He has already spoken in the Bible. Believe the Bible! Of course Satan will try to make you think he is God. Don't be fooled!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
You have demons bothering you. That voice is not God. Listen to what God says in the Bible, not a voice you hear. I used to hear a voice I thought was God, but later realized it was a demon. Don't try to hear God... He has already spoken in the Bible. Believe the Bible! Of course Satan will try to make you think he is God. Don't be fooled!
Hi...
The member you are typing to has been banned...
Welcome to CC...

Trogicj

Aug 7, 2021
Okay, my irritation has subsided for now. I will now write rationally and not get mad.

I will not boycott going to church. I said that out of anger, but I’m happy now so I’m sorry for having said that earlier.

I’ll admit that God’s support for Prohibition of alcohol seems unfair when you consider that the Bible appears to approve of it. Jesus drank wine during the Last Supper, as described in Matthew 26:28. Another verse (John 2:1-11) talks about a miracle Christ performed where he turned water into wine.

Drinking wine is something I really like doing. But God tells me I’m not allowed to do it, otherwise he won’t remove the demons who have been terrorizing me, day and night.

The reason God supports Prohibition of alcohol is very unfair, too. He thinks that because some people drink irresponsibly and kill others in drunk driving accidents that no one should be allowed to drink alcohol, including responsible drinkers who don’t drink and drive and don’t kill others while drunk.

God’s logic here is every bit as unfair as people with left-wing political views who want to ban guns. “Gun control” advocates think that because some people use guns irresponsibly and kills others in tragic events like school shooting and street shooting that no one can be allowed to own guns. This is very unfair to all the responsible Second Amendment supporters who don’t go on spree shootings, don’t kill people for slighting them, and use their guns for self-defense purposes only.

I begged and pleaded with God to explain why he is treating me so unfairly. The Bible approves of drinking alcohol in moderation, so why is he being such an unfair jerk about it and telling me he won’t do anything about the demonic terror I experience every day if I simply have a small, little drink?

I finally elicited a response out of him. He reluctantly told me that the writers of the Bible made a mistake. In other words, Jesus never turned water into wine, and he didn’t drink wine during the Last Supper.

I find God’s response here hard to believe. When God speaks to me, he either speaks directly with an audible voice, or he speaks through other people by controlling what they say to answer my question or tell me something he wants me to know, or he speaks synchronistically through events. If God can speak through others to tell me something and control their words word for word, wouldn’t he be able to write through others as well and write word for word exactly what he wants written?

But whatever. I’ll try to believe God here, hard as that is going to be. It really hurts because I like to have a glass of wine every now and then. It makes me happy to get a nice buzz from alcohol. Knowing I can never have even half a glass of wine (and then incur God’s wrath) hurts me.

However, I’ll try to look at it this way. One day a long time ago, God told me who my wife is going to be. He showed me images of her. In fact, he has shown me images of her for years now, and she is pretty. When I asked God if she is a virgin with no boyfriend before when I meet her, he told me yes.

There isn’t anything wrong with my appearance, but I have longstanding problems related to socialization in general. I’m in my 30s and have never had a girlfriend before or been sexually intimate with a woman, and it’s involuntary and not because I believe it’s important to be sexually pure for a wedding ceremony (an idea that I think is silly).

God is going to give me the wife of my dreams because he feels sorry for my inability to get a wife myself. She is everything I want: Foreign, young, pretty, uneducated (or poorly educated), good housewife, virgin, no boyfriend before. God told me she will say I’m her one true love. I would love to spend my life with her. And so if God is going to do my this profound favor, then I’ll do him a favor and never drink again.
Why would God reluctantly tell you the writers of the Bible made mistakes. God is not afraid to speak truth...he doesn't need to speak 'reluctantly'. That is a demon. There are no mistakes in the Bible.

Aug 30, 2021
My life is ruined. Everything would immediately return to normal if my prayers would seem to matter, but unfortunately God hasn’t given me what I wanted; and my request is humane and not unreasonable. I continually pray and ask him to make the horrific torment and abuse permanently end, but God hasn’t done anything to put a permanent end to it. The terror I go through has been happening for years now, day and night every day, and no end seems to be in sight.

What torment and abuse am I speaking about? It’s a hard subject to talk about, namely because not many people believe me and instead think I’m crazy, which isn’t true: My experiences are real, and I am a perfectly rational person. Among the Christians who believe me, some of them will tell me that I must get born again to make the torture stop. But their advice is unhelpful because I’ve been born again for almost two decades now.

So here is what I’ve been going through:

I have demons attached to my body, and they make my life a literal living hell. They routinely assault me, deprive me of sleep, molest me during the night, and kill my unsaved parallel self on parallel dimensions. In fact, not a day goes by where these things don’t happen. The assaults and murders typically happen many times each day, and I can’t stand it.

When I try to sleep at night each night, the demons will tear at my eyes. It hurts. In fact, it’s so bad that I’ve had to undergo laser surgery to repair a tear they made in my retina, and another surgery might be needed because the attacks continue night after night unabated with more damage accumulated. Each night I beg God to make the eye attacks stop, but my prayers get ignored and the eye attacks continue until around 11:00 pm to midnight, at which point I finally fall asleep. Other types of assaults happen throughout the day: The demons will brutally shock my arm for no apparent reason, and it hurts. God won’t do anything to prevent these assaults from happening, no matter how much I pray to him.

The demons keep me awake at night with the endless attacks on my eyes, but it doesn’t stop there: They wake me up in the early morning hours at around 4:00 in the morning each morning. I try to go back to sleep because I’m tired, but they shock my jaw or face or some other area right before I fall back to sleep, so I can’t return to sleep, leaving me tired throughout the day. And did I mention they molest me in my sleep when I am sleeping? I’m powerless to do anything to defend myself, and apparently my prayers to God are powerless as well.

I am left tired and exhausted throughout the day. If I try to rest, even a tiny little bit, the demons will commit murder against me on a parallel dimension, which they somehow have access to, where my parallel self is an atheist or otherwise unsaved and therefore God doesn’t protect their lives. They have killed over 2,000 so far, probably more. The murders happen every single day, and no one seems to care.

Every day I have been praying to God for this madness to permanently end. To be fair, God has helped from time to time where he lets me kill the demons. How it works is I pull them out of my body, and I can physically see them; and since they no longer have a human host, they permanently cease to exist. I’m not sure how many demons have died as a consequence of me getting rid of them with God’s help, but I would estimate the number to be between 75 and 100, possibly more.

I appreciate God’s help with getting rid of many demons who engage in the horrible conduct against me that I’ve described in this post, but there is a problem…

Every time I successfully get rid of a demon and it no longer exists, another one comes and attaches onto me. Usually the new demon is even more evil and aggressive than the last.

My prayer request to God is this: I want the demons to permanently leave me alone and never attach onto me ever again.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to answer my prayer so that I can reach the point where I am permanently free of demons and never have them in my life.

These demons are so bad that they can’t be called human beings or even beings. They are like viruses and meant only to cause harm, destruction, and death. There have been many times where I was praying, and an attached demon didn’t like it, so he went to a parallel dimension and murdered my parallel self who is an atheist or otherwise a nonbeliever, even though atheists and nonbelievers don’t pray to God in the first place! A human being, or even just an ordinary being, doesn’t commit gratuitous murder for no reason like that, nor are they so irrational that their violent conduct is beyond bizarre. Thus, it’s very important that everyone pray for me so that I will never have to deal with demons ever again, and I want it to happen like today or tonight. My situation is truly dire, so I don’t want God to put me off for some trivial, insignificant reason; my freedom should instead come now. I’m tired of being a prisoner with no way of escape.
Do you read the Bible? The Word of God is a powerful weapon against the demonic, and God's word is true. Is there a sinful habit that has a hold of you and you can't quit? Are you willing to give the habit up with God's help? You want God to get rid of the demons, but do you want Jesus to fill your life? If Jesus fills your body, soul and spirit, there will be no room for the demonic. You are trying to fight the powers of darkness on your own, but you are weak. When you have the Holy Spirit in your life, the demons will not want to go near you. There must be something that is attracting them to yourself. Ask God what it is. If you get your life right with God, He will take care of the demons. The Bible says in 1 John 4: 4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Stop asking God to take the demons away, but ask Him to fill your life with His peace and joy, and stop listening to the evil voices that are talking to you. May you come to know the love and power of God in your life. My prayers are with you.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Do you read the Bible? The Word of God is a powerful weapon against the demonic, and God's word is true. Is there a sinful habit that has a hold of you and you can't quit? Are you willing to give the habit up with God's help? You want God to get rid of the demons, but do you want Jesus to fill your life? If Jesus fills your body, soul and spirit, there will be no room for the demonic. You are trying to fight the powers of darkness on your own, but you are weak. When you have the Holy Spirit in your life, the demons will not want to go near you. There must be something that is attracting them to yourself. Ask God what it is. If you get your life right with God, He will take care of the demons. The Bible says in 1 John 4: 4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Stop asking God to take the demons away, but ask Him to fill your life with His peace and joy, and stop listening to the evil voices that are talking to you. May you come to know the love and power of God in your life. My prayers are with you.
This poster you are replying to has been banned...

O

Oblio

Having gone through deliverance myself, I'd suggest you read, "They Shall Expel Demons," by Derek Prince.