Prayer for my brother in law urgent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Irisheyes

When I arrived home from work I had a voice mail from my mother telling me that My brother in law has had an ATV accident and broken his neck at that time he was not paralyzed but was en-route to the hospital.He is not saved and has rejected any talk of church or god around him.

T

Tinker

I will keep him in my prayers. I know that it can be really hard

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your brother is in my prayers for healing and salvation in Jesus.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

I

Irisheyes

an update

He broke his c2 to c7 vertebrae..which is almost every vertebrae in his neck. He's not paralyzed but they are worried about the broken fragments severing either the arteries that run up ur spine or that the fragments might sever his spinal cord causing him to be paralyzed. Hes having an mri today. and got staples on the top of his head and stitches in 2 places on his face.....Thankfully...my nieces boy friend was with him and he ended up okay. The tie rod on the wheeler snapped...causing him to take a hard turn right....his accident was not caused by negligence and it could have been much worse

I

Irisheyes

another update the tire rod in the atv broke throwing him to the right into a rock wall. He broke c2-c7 only on the right side. He will not need surgery at this point. When he goes to work he can only do light duty lifting no more than 5 pounds and he is not to drive at all. He goes back to see the dr in two weeks. They expect he will be going home from hospital tomorrow. All in all he is very Blessed man (weather he realizes the intervention or not we all can)