Prayer for my son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
Hi . I have a prayer request for my son . He is in the military and a few weeks ago came to visit me and he had seizures , wound up in the hospital for a week because was going through severe alcohol withdrawals. I had no idea that he had a problem ! I'm terrified for his health and he is making no attempt to quit and he snaps at me if I say anything . Please pray for his recovery from addiction plus he has a few other health problems . Thank you !

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up Loveyou's son to you in prayer, that You would bring a complete restoration to his life. Lord, I pray that this beloved son would recognize the destructive path he is on, and its causing a lot of pain not only to himself, but to those closes to him. Lord, Your word says that there is always hope, as we believe and trust You. I pray Lord, for divine intervention to surround LoveYou's son right now & from this moment forward. I pray Lord that he would come to know you as Lord and Savior of his life, and may this son loose the desire for alcohol. May LoveYou's keep her faith in You Lord & stand on Your word, as Your promises are tried & true! Healing will come to her son, and new life will begin for her son. In Jesus name!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Loveyou's son, let you make him free from addiction, and other health problems. Heal and bless with good health and let you be glorified. Lord guide him in your ways and bless to live a Godly life for you, please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

A

AuntieAnt

Oh dear Loveyou, I'm so sorry for you and your son. That's so heartbreaking. I'll be praying for his deliverance, sister. God is so kind and merciful.

I know Al-Anon offers help and support to those who have family members with a drinking problem. Perhaps you can attend one of their meetings to see if it helps you with your son's situation.

https://al-anon.org/

Father God, we pray that Loveyou's son finds his help in You and that he becomes a new creation in Christ. Thank You, God for Your great faithfulness and loving mercy.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your son’s health problem, friend. I know how difficult it must be for you to see him go through this. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hands, draw him closer to Himself, and provide the strength and help he needs at this time. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He be your ever-present help and may He surround you with His peace. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Loveryou's son. Help him recover and be whole. Heal him completely in thy precious name.Amen.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting your son up in prayer to the Lord for recovery and healing from addiction and health problems.

Sac555

Nov 30, 2016
Lifting your son up in prayer! God has him in the palm of His hand. Rest in God and trust that He will deliver him.

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
Thank you for the prayers everyone ! I'm trusting in God . I'm trying not to stress and worry . May God bless everyone on this site !

Purposelife

Dec 27, 2017
Praying for healing for your son in the name of Jesus.
"Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth." Jeremiah 33:6

Jess

Oct 5, 2017
Lord God I pray for this son who's struggling with alcohol. I pray that you will bring him to the realization that he needs help. Cause him to want to get help. Turn his heart towards you and let these prayers lift him up. I pray Lord God you would intervene in this situation quickly. I pray that you would bring healing and deliverance and that your name would be glorified in Jesus name

Dom1981

May 11, 2018
I will pray that God will help your son with his addiction and that his heath improves. Trust in God with all of your heart and their is nothing he can’t do. God bless.

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
I have a praise report ! I overheard my son talking on the phone today, not sure who to , but I heard him say "I want to grow as a person " That is such a wonderful thing to hear because he has been in denial about his alcoholism and his health . I know God answers our prayers . Thank you to all who are praying

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Praise the Lord! God does indeed answer prayers. I add my agreement to others in a prayerful request that God would replace your son's addiction with a testimony that honors His glory. Father God, we pray for this young man. We know that you are in control and that you work everything for good for those that love you and that are called according to your purpose. We pray for our will to be done, Father. We love you and we glorify you. In Jesus name, Amen!

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
Thank you Dunamaniac ! My son actually spoke to me today ( miracle)and he told me that he is working on getting better . I gave him some information on a program to help stop drinking and he accepted it ! Until today , he wouldn't even speak to me ....I am so grateful and I know that it's all because God answers prayers ! Amazing

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
I am so glad to hear that he is open to help. Again, Praise God! We serve an awesome and sovereign God!!!

A

AuntieAnt

Hallelujah!! God is so faithful!!

Praising-God.jpg