Prayer for someone in a coma

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RedSquirrel

Hello,

Someone very dear to me is in a coma for a few days now ... He is still young and have all his life awaiting for him..
Would you please pray for him... ?
Thank you,

S

H

honey52

Of course, absolutely. Will pray privately for friend. God Bless. Honey52

R

RedSquirrel

Thank you so much Jim and Honey. I will try to keep you posted as soon as anything change in his situation.
God bless you

S

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying with you for him. God bless

J

jimsun

Been there, Done it & got the tee shirt, Red Squirrel.

Prayers & thoughts are with your friend as I know the exact place he is in @ moment.
But please be assured there is life after a brain injury!
J+

R

RedSquirrel

Tnank you Sheimaiah and Jimsun..

God bless you
He is still in a coma, and they said that his down left is paralised at the moment. I dont know what means..

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for your friend with praise and thanksgiving for all healing.

God bless
pickles

Jun 1, 2011
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ i come before you to pray for RedSquirrel as she has a very young someone who is dear to her who is in a coma.Jesus i pray that You lay hands on him and that You touch him from head to toe through your stripes he is healed in your name Jesus.Their is only power and healing in your Name Lord.Jesus i pray that you keep your hands over him...that You wake him up out of that coma because anything and everything is possible with you Jesus Christ.

In Your Name Jesus Christ i Pray AMEN! :)

Jun 1, 2011
God Bless you and may Jesus be with you RedSquirrel.

P

psychomom

Sooo happy to pray for your friend! Please do let us know how things progress. <3

R

RedSquirrel

Thank you all so much for your prayers still..
Unfortunately there is no news yet but will keep you posted .
He is in an other country so it makes it even harder for me to know what's going on.

God bless you all

R

RedSquirrel

I'm sorry to say that his condition got worse... and the prognosis is not good at all.. and they dont know if he will last or not. Im losing hope and faith .. Everything says that he wont get better.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I'm sorry to say that his condition got worse... and the prognosis is not good at all.. and they dont know if he will last or not. Im losing hope and faith .. Everything says that he wont get better.
I am so sorry, I know how difficult this is to go through.
When I was very young, a friend was run over by a semi truck, the wheel crushed his head.
Drs said he had no chance, and were pushing his mom for organ donation, very new then.
But she stood in faith, releacing her son to God in Jesus.
Willing what ever Gods will would be, live or die, she rested all in God our Father's care.
There were many of us prayng, but we pretty much believed he would pass on as his head had been crushed.
To our amazment, he awoke three days later, asking for something to eat.
Drs could not explain how, but this friend had a complleat recovery.
He was taken though, some years later to another accident, still too soon, but we all knew the time he had was Gods gift and will.
Sometimes we have to releace a person compleatly to God, and be willing in heart to accept His will,
For we do not always know why, but God is always acting in His perfect love.
I came across a scripture once that spoke to when God taking someone early in life, the reason?
Because He knew the person would not survive the world's corruption.
I dont know if this brings you any comfort, but it did bring me comfort, knowing God's reasons are great and loving, even if we do not understand why.
I continue to pray for your friend in Jesus Christ is Lord for all that is God perfect care.

God bless
pickles

R

RedSquirrel

Pickles thank you so much.
The sotry of friend gives hope, but wha I worry about is that my friend wasn't a believer.. And the more news I get the worse it seems. I know that God works in mysterious ways, and like he made a miracle with your friend he can make anything possible, but there is a strong feeling in me telling me that it won't be the case with my friend.

Yes it is comforting in a way kniwng that God when he decides to take someone it's for a good cause.. But my friend is just laying there.. for more than a week now. I miss him so much.. I'm unable to see him becaus ehe is in a different country and that makes it all much harder.. I know this sound selfish but he is all i have.

Thank you for your continuous prayers

S

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Pickles thank you so much.
The sotry of friend gives hope, but wha I worry about is that my friend wasn't a believer.. And the more news I get the worse it seems. I know that God works in mysterious ways, and like he made a miracle with your friend he can make anything possible, but there is a strong feeling in me telling me that it won't be the case with my friend.

Yes it is comforting in a way kniwng that God when he decides to take someone it's for a good cause.. But my friend is just laying there.. for more than a week now. I miss him so much.. I'm unable to see him becaus ehe is in a different country and that makes it all much harder.. I know this sound selfish but he is all i have.

Thank you for your continuous prayers

S

Praying for your friend to be completely healed, Redsquirrel.

But something you said bothers me...'he is all I have'. Is that really true? The Holy Spirit is, or can be, your very best friend :) . When we lean on Him, we can handle whatever happens in our lives.

R

RedSquirrel

Lucy, I'm sorry, I know that we have the HOly Spirit, but i'm just tired.. I'm only 24 but things have always been so hard for me, and sometimes i just don't want to fight anymore.. And when i finally accept things, there is always something worse... Like now , my best friend, who was actually more than a best friend..
I know that I should be grateful for everything God has given me, but I'm so tired,,, it's like I just want to be able to rest my head and never wake up.
And if God will take my friend away, I don't know how I'll manage life anymore

M

mikeswife448

RedSquirrel,

I will also be praying for you and your friend. My Aunt was in a coma a few years ago and she was able to come out of it because of Gods healing and prayer for her. All things are possible through Christ. Try to keep your head up...I know that is easier said than done in some situations, just keep faith.

Coco

Dec 9, 2011
Hello,

Someone very dear to me is in a coma for a few days now ... He is still young and have all his life awaiting for him..
Would you please pray for him... ?
Thank you,

S
Thank you lord for your great mercy and for loving us with JESUS,LORD i pray that RedSquirrels friend is healed and your name is glorified in Jesus name....amen

S

shekaniah

Praying for your friend and for all who know and love him.