Prayer needed to keep my children safe from a muslim ex-husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nurselena

Please read my story and pass this prayer request to all you know.

My ex-husband is Muslim. We separated because of controlling and abusive behavior that excalated when I started going back to church and had my two daughters dedicated. They are 2 and 4.
He has a restraining order that protects my daughters and I.
He threatened to kill me and take the girls to Afghanistan. He has attacked me and accused me of telling the girls he will go to Hell and insist that I stop taking them to church.
He started to show up at my church and spread lies. I actually had to leave my church because I felt so uncomfortable and attacked. He calls my babysitter and all of my friends and family. He leaves packages outside my house and in my car.
I have started dating a wonderful Christian man. He is a doctor. He is good to my daughters and me. He is helping us financially since my ex-husband is not providing.
I am starting nursing school in January and will be a nurse 18 months from that point.
One of the things I thought of doing, was moving my girls to VA ( I am in Pittsburgh ) to be with my mother while I attend school. She is Christian and has a stable secure home. I would go see them every week. This way, they are safe from my ex and in a calm home where no one threatens them. In 18 months, they would come back up here to a financial stable mom and safe city.
My ex husband has filed an "Emergency Hearing" to stop this. He wants them every weekend until there can be a final hearing, at which point he wants FULL CUSTODY.
This CANNOT happen. They will never go to church. His 17 year old niece was arranged a marriage to a man in Afghanistan that she has never met. That will be their fate and the cycle of abuse and sin will continue.
I will have to keep them in Pittsburgh where he will have full access to continue to harrass and control me.
They are so young and have the chance to live a full life now without ever knowing a house full of screaming and a religion full of hate and darkness and submission.
PLEASE pray for me. I have to go to court tomorrow with NO ATTORNEY. There is no time to get this put together and I am alone. His attorney has already called me at home and tried to indimidate me. I will stand before a male judge, male attorney and exhusband.
I am SO afraid. I cannot allow him to have control and influence over these little babies.
PLEASE pray that I stand strong with looking scared. That I know what to say. Pray the judge's heart is softened to my story and sees the truth in my words. Pray that the judge sees the lies surrounding my ex-husband and sees that he is filled with ill intent. Pray that I and my girls are surrounded by angels and protected from the enemies intentions.
AT 1:30 pm on Wednesday Dec. 16th, pray for me!!!
Thank you.

L

luvtheLordChrist

Re: PRAYER NEEDED TO KEEP MY CHILDREN SAFE FROM A MUSLIM EX HUSBAND!

Thank you for your prayer and your response it means so much to me on my son Zach and Emily! I read your prayer request also and prayed for you and your daughters safety, that your daughters will continue to be raised in the TRUE church and know that our Lord Jesus is the only true God and his word is of love and truth. I pray that angels are with you when you go to court and that the Lord will be with the judge's desission and that he sees that your ex husband for who he is and knows that you will be better to raise your daughters than him and because of that you will when your court case. May the Lord be with you and your daughters ffrom this day forward!

Your sister in Christ,
Christine

T

tncountrypreacher

i just read your prayer requestion and i will be praying for you. I can not recall where its found at but the scripture says not to worry what you will say for the holy ghost will give you the words to speak. So rest assure tomorrow as you stand that God is standing there with you and will give you the words to speak that will protect those dear babies :)

God Bless
jimmy

O

oopsies

Will pray for you. I hope it's not too late though as I think you're 3 hours ahead.

N

nurselena

I am going to court in three and a half hours.
I will be honest with you, I am scared.
I am praying harder than I ever have.
Please join me in prayer against the enemy's attack. Pray that the judge allows us to move to VA and my ex husband is not allowed visits with them.

I will post later to tell you how it goes.

Thank you everybody and God bless you all!

N

nurselena

The judge is not allowing my husband to contact or see my children at all.

I am also not allowed to move to VA to be with my mom and cannot even see her for Christmas. But, I will enter a separate motion before the court to allow that.

My ex-husband is going to file a motion and petition the court to drop the PFA so he can go for custody.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. This won't end until a judge officially stops it.

O

oopsies

That's great news! At least he will not be allowed to see them. It's a good first step. Will keep praying for you.

Oct 13, 2009

I find it annoying how often you insist he's muslim, your story would be a lot more credible, if you skipped on that part.

"They are so young and have the chance to live a full life now without ever knowing a house full of screaming and a religion full of hate and darkness and submission" christianity has a lot of that to, although the screaming, and ones definition of darkness, could be a point of debate on both sides of the spectrum.

"His attorney has already called me at home and tried to indimidate me." I highly doubt a professional would do this, this does however show he means bussiness getting an actual attorney.

"His 17 year old niece was arranged a marriage to a man in Afghanistan that she has never met. That will be their fate and the cycle of abuse and sin will continue." it would be illegal for him to do this without consent.

"We separated because of controlling and abusive behavior that excalated" is that even a word?

"He threatened to kill me and take the girls to Afghanistan." then you could have him arrested...

In short, I think you're lying, and are a troll. good day.

Sharp

May 5, 2009

I find it annoying how often you insist he's muslim, your story would be a lot more credible, if you skipped on that part.

"They are so young and have the chance to live a full life now without ever knowing a house full of screaming and a religion full of hate and darkness and submission" christianity has a lot of that to, although the screaming, and ones definition of darkness, could be a point of debate on both sides of the spectrum.

"His attorney has already called me at home and tried to indimidate me." I highly doubt a professional would do this, this does however show he means bussiness getting an actual attorney.

"His 17 year old niece was arranged a marriage to a man in Afghanistan that she has never met. That will be their fate and the cycle of abuse and sin will continue." it would be illegal for him to do this without consent.

"We separated because of controlling and abusive behavior that excalated" is that even a word?

"He threatened to kill me and take the girls to Afghanistan." then you could have him arrested...

Dude, get real. You don't say that stuff to people mate. Stop with all this troll nonsense. Grow up. Take a long hard look at yourself and then punch yourself in the face.

I

iraasuup

It's okay, he is banned now!

G

greatkraw

In hindsight, I think he had personal knowlege of being a troll.

G

greatkraw

katie, your avatar makes you look like supergirl

I still like the christmas tree

is that a party dress?

I

iraasuup

katie, your avatar makes you look like supergirl

I still like the christmas tree

is that a party dress?

LOL Supergirl!

Yes it is a formal dress. I picked it up for $10 at a thrift store.

I got bored with the Christmas tree, but thanks :)

D

dannychedid

We will all pray for you! :)

D

Dread_Zeppelin

Even though I prayed a little late, I still did it. Keep us updated so we can pray for you further!

Dec 12, 2009

I'm praying for you and your children.

May 21, 2009

My God ask for prayer and get attacked. Stand firm God is your protector. Your to trust and not have fear. God is God and can make it all OK. It's important to forgive and pray for you X. Know that he is blinded by not knowing the only true God. May the Lord give you peace as you are going thr this storm. The power of God is working on your behalf. Remember the test are to see how strongly you belive in your God.

I

igh

Father in the name above all names, I ask for Protection and Healing from the abuse. May you watch over the children and Raise them up to you, open the eyes and heart of the ex husband, that he comes to know you and Praise you. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All is in my prayers for the protection of Our Lord.
God bless, pickles