Prayer Request for Marcelo from Brazil

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
I am so glad to hear this brother!! My mother just got a clean bill of health after finding out she had cancer in January. So I understand what you mean about living by faith. Will remember you in my prayers that your healing will be complete.
God bless you, sister; please continue praying for me. I, too, had cancer 8 years ago. There were only two doctors in Campinas (both over 60) who where qualified for the surgery (to remove a 5 cm wide tumor from my thyroid), but their schedules were too busy. So I decided to thrust a young lady who was 36 years old and had little experience in that kind of surgery.

Only 5 years after the surgery she told me that she was amazed at the results because when she operated on me the cancer had already spread beyond the thyroid.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Welcome back Marcelo!!! :love:(y)

Hallelujah!!!! God is faithful!

We may not fully understand the “why” bad things happen to us but, we can definitely know God can, will and promises to turn all the bad into good for us - only believe and keep trusting Him!

Even though God slay me, yet will I trust Him! :love:(y)
This whole ordeal made me realize that there is little time left for me on this earth. I'm now ridding myself of non essentials and focusing on what is really important, like the true word of God.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
This whole ordeal made me realize that there is little time left for me on this earth. I'm now ridding myself of non essentials and focusing on what is really important, like the true word of God.
I understand Marcelo, it is good to rid ourselves of the non essentials and focus on what is really important.......knowing and loving God......abiding in His Word and ready to go at any time.....:love:

I think we kind of know when it's almost time to go......:unsure::love:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Welcome back Marcelo :) So good to see you posting again!

^ First time hearing this song :D

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Welcome back Marcelo :) So good to see you posting again!

^ First time hearing this song:D
I didn't notice your post before. God bless you Mag! My heartfelt thanks to you and all other sisters and brothers who prayed for me.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
great to see your alive and well, happy blessed times ahead, bro 😁

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Prayers for Marcello. May God heals both your Mother and Father. His grace will heal all illness that besets us.

G

Godsgirl83

just checking in on Marcelo.
We have never really "chatted" on here, but I notice your absence and contiue to pray for you and your family.