Prayer to Survive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

camogrl4christ

Hey everybody, me and my family really really really need your prayer. Normally I keep things to myself and don't let anyone know what's goin on, but things have never been this bad before. Back in December my Dad lost his job before Christmas and we've been struggling ever since then. He finally found some work with a construction guy that attends our church, but today he got let go again. My Dad is a preacher and we're trying to hold out for a church, but if we do get this church it won't be until June... which is so very far away. Things are so bad we don't know how we're going to make it through the end of this month, much less til June. My brother had a birthday a few days ago, his 13th... which is a very special bday... we couldn't have a party or give him anything. Okay, I'm gonna quit complaining about my problems now... I'm just trying to get the point across that we really really need prayer. Plz pray for us :) thank you and God bless!

B

Baptistrw

Hey everybody, me and my family really really really need your prayer. Normally I keep things to myself and don't let anyone know what's goin on, but things have never been this bad before. Back in December my Dad lost his job before Christmas and we've been struggling ever since then. He finally found some work with a construction guy that attends our church, but today he got let go again. My Dad is a preacher and we're trying to hold out for a church, but if we do get this church it won't be until June... which is so very far away. Things are so bad we don't know how we're going to make it through the end of this month, much less til June. My brother had a birthday a few days ago, his 13th... which is a very special bday... we couldn't have a party or give him anything. Okay, I'm gonna quit complaining about my problems now... I'm just trying to get the point across that we really really need prayer. Plz pray for us :) thank you and God bless!
I'm sure God will meet all of your needs in a way only He can receive glory from :) I'll be prayin' for y'all.

C

camogrl4christ

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

A

Ashkuhn

I'm sorry for your situation. I'll pray for you and your family.

C

camogrl4christ

Thank you so much, Ash. I cannot wait to give a praise report... God has got to turn this situation around and soon! And I fully believe He will, He's never let me down before and I know He never will :) praise God!!

M

maye

i am so sorry to hear that your family is having a bad time. i will be praying for you all! please let your brother know that i wish him a belated happy birthday and that i feel so bad for him not being able to have what most 13 years old have at this time, but it sounds like he and you all are blessed with a christian father which is such a wonderful gift in itself! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
p.s.- i stopped to pray before i sent this and the Lord brought to my mind this scripture: Matthew 6:25-34 please take a minute and read it - i really think i will help!

C

camogrl4christ

i am so sorry to hear that your family is having a bad time. i will be praying for you all! please let your brother know that i wish him a belated happy birthday and that i feel so bad for him not being able to have what most 13 years old have at this time, but it sounds like he and you all are blessed with a christian father which is such a wonderful gift in itself! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
p.s.- i stopped to pray before i sent this and the Lord brought to my mind this scripture: Matthew 6:25-34 please take a minute and read it - i really think i will help!
Maye, thank you so much for all of your prayer. I will definitely be sure to pass my bro the message :) and thanks for the wonderful scripture, it really has helped and encouraged me. God bless you!!!