prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heaven83

hello,

well i dont know if anyone prayers here much in reality but as always i am asking for a prayer for myself please. for the Lord to draw me near him, give me the heart of peace even tranquility, help me finish the studies as i gave so much!!!! and then, follow him and always stay close to him so i may also inherit eternal life :| thank you....

C

ChildishFaith13

Lord we come before you today and I pray that you will be with Heaven83. I pray that you will guide her in her walk with you Lord and that you will give her the wisdom she needs in her studies, and every activity she engages in on a daily basis.. I pray that you will show her the grace and mercy you have for her and that you will pour your love over her Lord and protect her from the evil in this world that nothing shall stand in her way to live for you. I pray that you will bless Heaven83 and that you will show her that she is your provider in the good times and in the hard times. I pray that you will also be with her family and friends, and have her be a light to those in her life who are unsaved. We thanks you father and adore you, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

W

walkinthespirit

yes LORD, I come into agreeance, refine her like fine silver and gold LORD. give her peace that surpasses all understanding LORD, use her for Your glory! shine shine shine upon her, and every thing she puts her hands tooo , send YOUR angels LORD! cover in the blood of JESUS, put the full armor of God upon her! in JESUS name amen!

H

Heaven83

thank you thank you....

M

maye

i am praying for you! GOD BLESS YOU!