Prayers for God's direction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
I would appreciate prayers for God to give me the job he desires for me. Also to turn things over to him. Thank you appreciate it. God bless!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand, God's work has been done. And, we are responsible in acting
upon our resources available. Guidance may come from people, places or things, in conjunction
to your needs or interest. I pray you apply some of God's principles of life, in learning that we
must make choices and apply what is available to us. I hope you find what is needed in your life,
and that you have enough of what is needed."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6