Prayers for my Mother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
She is 87 and just had knee replacement surgery on Tuesday. She started to bleed this morning, so after driving 10 hours to get here, I had to take her to the ER. We've been here 7 hours, and she may have a blood clot. I'm exhausted and I have a migraine. Please pray she doesn't have a clot and that the bleeding stops. So we can go home.

Thanks in advance.

H

HisHolly

Surely will.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up Angela's mother to you in prayer, that your healing presence would come upon her body now. May the healing of her knee surgery heal without any blood clots. Lord this has been a long day for Angela and her Mother, so I pray most importantly that healing & rest would be upon her mother, from the head to toe. Bring rest to Angela as well, and may you presence & peace rest upon them both from this moment on.. In Jesus name...

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Romans 15:13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 4:14
But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life."

Psalm 107:9
For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power.

A

AuntieAnt

Agreeing with you for your dear mother's health and that you'd feel better, too Angela. *hugs*

6ac492c21a92d2e6244c9209a91c4fa3.jpg

M

missy2014

prayin my thoughts are with you take care yourself God bless your mom so sweetly

M

Miri

Lord heal Angela's mum and bring your strength, peace and wisdom
into this situation. Help Angela as well Lord let her know that you are in
control and will work things out.

Rest-Matt-1128.jpg

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Thank you for all the prayers! She did not have a blood clot, although it took 10 1/2 hours to find out. We never found out what caused the bleeding. My aunt who had a knee replacement and was a nurse thought perhaps she was dong too much. The leg turned black and blue from her groin to her ankle.

My mom believes in God, but does not know Christ. The prayers were an amazing witness to her. Please keep her in prayer as I continue to share the gospel it's her this week.

A

AuntieAnt

Thank you for all the prayers! She did not have a blood clot, although it took 10 1/2 hours to find out. We never found out what caused the bleeding. My aunt who had a knee replacement and was a nurse thought perhaps she was dong too much. The leg turned black and blue from her groin to her ankle.

My mom believes in God, but does not know Christ. The prayers were an amazing witness to her. Please keep her in prayer as I continue to share the gospel it's her this week.
That's wonderful news, Angela. Praise God, no blood clot! Thank you, Faithful Jesus!!! Angela, I pray your mother's heart would open to Christ Jesus and she know him intimately as Savior & Friend!

M

Miri

Yes Lord heal this hip and leg allow her to have her mobility back and we prayer
that one of the first places she goes is to a bible believing church to thank God
for what He has done for her. Heal her body, soul and spirit.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks the Lord for helping your mother. Amen

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Please pray for my dad to get an operation for his knee, its been proponed twice due to him having sores. I pray the ulcer in his back at the bottom heals soon. Thanks Jesus in Advance. Praise God this lady's mother is OK.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes Lord please bless and heal Angela53510's mom. Let there be no clot . also heal Angela53510 from migrance and other sickness. Yes Lord bless her mom. In Jesus name, Amen!