Prayers for Sandra Cantu

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Elizabeth

I ended up posting this on two threads. A good friend of mine posted this on our Facebook account. When I woke up I saw this on CNN news then saw the posting. I realize how close to home things like this can be. My heart goes out to this family. Please send your prayers their way.

Elizabeth

Here is the posting:

Raising Money for Sandra Cantu

Wed 7:01pm

As you probably know from all the news this week, a beautiful 8 year old girl was kidnapped from her home and her body was found in a suitcase on Monday. Although I am always saddened when a child is lost, Sandra has hit me a little more close to home because I know her. She was my best friend's neighbor and was good friends with her daughter.

We are collecting money for Sandra. We will be purchasing a Costco Gift Card to go towards her services with your donation. I know times are hard, but any amount will help.

Thank you in advance.

Tonya

J

jessie_devin

AW her family will be in my prayers.

C

carpetmanswife

the woman in custody in this case is a sunday school teacher of the child ,even her own daughters best friend ,she is the pastor of the church she taught at..his niece or grandaughter cant remember which..SAD!! my heart aches for theses families.