Prayers for Son's Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sherie

My son just returned from his 2nd tour in Iraq 6 mos.ago and has relocated his wife and children with him to Colorado. They haven't even finished unpacking and she says she is getting a divorce. She says they are 2 different people; they have 2 children together; my son's job is going bad as his unit has guys who don't like him and all in the same week a woman he had an old relationship with is suing him for child support; he is so down; he really has tried so hard and continues to do so in everything he does; i have tried to help and am so tired and i have bad health; i am so weary and can't fix these problems; i pray and nothing helps; please help pray for his family and for me; i have tried and even took them to church but to no avail.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your son his family and You are in my prayers. God bless, pickles