Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2021
Can everyone here pray for the kids in my town. They have No sense of direction and headed down a path of destruction. Please keep the kids and my town in your prayers Thanks, and God bless🙌🙏

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Can everyone here pray for the kids in my town. They have No sense of direction and headed down a path of destruction. Please keep the kids and my town in your prayers Thanks, and God bless🙌🙏
Dear Pureness,

What a kind prayer--to pray for all of the kids in your town. "Father, please send help to Pureness town--please send Godly men and women to be there to help them--after school programs, sports--put it on the churches in the area to create a place for these kids to go, to be cared about and loved. Please put a hedge a protection around these kids-let the all be saved in a miraculous way--please let them know you love them.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for the kids in your town. God bless you, Pureness

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.
—Romans 14:1